Specter ROM Short Brace, by Jobst, is a hinged device for those who need support while their knee is healing. It is worn to help stabilize and support an injured joint. This model is a shortened version of its full-length counterpart, the Specter ROM Standard Brace.
This knee support is designed to provide a more comfortable wear for patients who may be slightly more mobile after they underwent surgery. It also provides post-operative immobilization if necessary, and a specific range of motion needed after ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL surgeries in a shorter length that is more comfortable for ambulatory patients.
The Specter ROM Short Brace features a strong, durable hinge with snap-lock design and optional patient lock-out. The brace has a 7.5 degree flexion/extension setting. The straps are integrated in with the side leg struts to keep it simple. Another feature is that it has conformable aluminum struts for varus/valgus position, or in other words, the inward and outward bend of the knees that occur with some people. The brace also has a breakdown conversion for a shorter 4-strap design.
This short ROM knee brace is Universally sized and will fit most. It comes colored gray with black straps.
Specter ROM Short Brace Features and Benefits
- The ROM brace covers upper and lower portion of the leg for security.
- The brace helps support an injured knee that has undergone ACL, PCL, MCL, and LCL surgical operations.
- The minimal design promotes air flow and lessens the overall weight.
- It has 7.5 degrees of flexion/extension.
- The strap/strut design is integrated.
- The conformable aluminum struts compensate for varus/valgus position.
- The breakdown conversion can be opted for a 4-strap design.
Specter ROM Short Lightweight Brace Specifications
- Product Number: 37-0176
- Manufacturer: Jobst
- Color: Gray
- Size: Universal
- HCPCS: L1832
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!