Oval-8 Splint, manufactured by 3-Point Products, is a durable and nearly invisible finger splint. Specifically designed to stabilize and align the proximal and distal interphalangeal joints, the Oval-8 Finger Splint will enhance your hand function.
In addition to increasing dexterity, this finger splint can used to correct lateral deviation, swan-neck and flexible boutonniere deformity, provide mallet finger treatment, and help prevent trigger finger.
If you're needing full immobilization of the digit, though, you can use two ring splints that will completely hinder movement. Each Oval-8 can accommodate fluctuations in digit size, especially fluctuations that are caused by edema and temperature.
The Oval-8 Finger Splint, additionally, is latex free, so individuals with the most sensitive skin can benefit from this innovative and therapeutic design.
Take control! Order now and regain your youthful dexterity today!
Oval-8 Splint Features and Benefits
- Adjusts to accommodate fluctuations in digit size.
- Correctly stabilizes and aligns the proximal and distal interphalangeal joints.
- Durable and strong.
- Improves dexterity.
- Latex free.
- Nearly invisible.
- Successfully used to correct a variety of finger ailments.
Oval-8 Splint Specifications
- Color: Transparent.
- Application: To stabilize and align proximal and distal joints in the finger, enhance hand functionality, and prevent injuries.
- Find Oval 8 Finger Splint Sizing Chart here.
- Manufacturer: 3-Point Products.
- Product Numbers: SNR92728515, SNRC92728103, SNRC92728104, SNRC92728105, SNRC92728106, SNRC92728107, SNRC92728108, SNRC92728109, SNRC92728110, SNRC92728111, SNRC92728112, SNRC92728113, SNRC92728114, SNRC92728503, SNRC92728504, SNRC92728505, SNRC92728506, SNRC92728507, SNRC92728508, SNRC92728509, SNRC92728510, SNRC92728511, SNRC92728512, SNRC92728513, and SNRC92728514.
Oval-8 Introductory Video
Choosing the Correct Size
Adjusting the Oval-8 Finger Splint
- Additional Information
Manufacturer 3-Point Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!