Other Sequal product(s)
Customers Also Bought
What Comes in the Box?
Every Box Includes the Following
- Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- 1 Battery
- AC/DC Adapter
- 7 Foot Cannula
- Extra Intake Filter
- Accessory Ba
- 3 Year Warranty
Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
The Eclipse 5 is a portable oxygen machine that sleekly and deftly replaces the Eclipse 3. The Eclipse 5 Basic Bundle includes a 3-liter portable oxygen machine that can charge from a DC power source such as a car, boat or recreational vehicle while simultaneously delivering oxygen. The Sequal Eclipse 5 is designed with both a continuous flow oxygen output option as well as a pulse volume option. The continuous flow option provides doses from 0.5 to 3.0 liters per minute (LPM), which allows users more flexibility for patients to participate in daily activities and to maintain their active lifestyle. Lightweight and sleek, the Eclipse 5 replaces the Eclipse 3 with the added functionality of being able to charge from a DC power source such as a car, boat or recreational vehicle, while simultaneously delivering oxygen. This portable oxygen machine is easy to operate and control and designed to offer low-maintenance requirements. The SeQual Eclipse 5 offers a continuous flow oxygen output as well as a pulse volume option. The continuous flow option provides doses from 0.5 to 3.0 liters per minute (LPM), which allows users more flexibility for patients to participate in daily activities and to maintain their active lifestyle.
Sequal Eclipse 5 Features and Benefits
- Breath detection technology searches for a breath every 15 seconds
- While in pulse mode if a breath is not detected the oxygen concentrator will activate continuous flow
- AC/DC and better power options extend therapy time and patient travel.
- Accessory options support an active lifestyle.
- Eclipse 5 replaces the old Eclipse 3 Portable Oxygen Concentrator.
- Lightweight and small to accommodate easier travel.
- Long battery life with 2 to 5 hour recharge time.
- Longer service intervals with lower maintenance costs.
- Low noise output for less disturbance.
- 02 Concentrator offers both continuous flow and pulse volume options.
- Portable concentrator provides for stationary, ambulatory and travel oxygen needs.
- Settings for both pulse volume and continuous flow.
- Simplifies the patients' continuum of care with one device.
- The only system on the market that can be upgraded in the field as new technology becomes available.
SeQual Eclipse 5 Specifications
- Concentrator Weight (without battery): 15 lbs.
- Power Cartridge (Battery) Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Concentrator Weight (with Battery): 18.4 lbs.
- Battery Life (single battery) at 2 Pulse Flow Setting: 5.2 Hours.
- Width: 7.1 Inches.
- Length: 12.3 Inches.
- Sleep Surface: 36 W x 80 L.
- Height: 19.3 Inches.
- Noise: 40 dBA at setting 3 pulse volume, 48 dBA at setting 3 Continuous Flow.
- Maximum Oxygen Output: Continuous Flow - 3 LPM, Pulse Volume - 16-96 mL, 128 mL, 192 mL.
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 5 PSIG.
- AC Power Connection: 100-240 VAC/ 50-60 Hz.
- DC Power Connection: 12 V.
- Average Power Consumption
- 1.0 LPM Continuous Flow: 52 Watts.
- 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow: 145 Watts.
- 1 Pulse Volume Setting: 45 Watts.
- 6 Pulse Volume Setting: 95 Watts.
- Power Cartridge Operating Time
- 2.0 LPM Continuous Flow: 2 hours.
- 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow: 1.3 hours.
- Pulse Flow Setting 1: 5.2 hours.
- Pulse Flow Setting 6: 3.5 hours.
- Power Cartridge Recharge Time: 1.8 to 5 hours.
- Operating Altitude: 0 to 13,123 feet above sea level.
- FAA Approval: Yes.
- SeQual Eclipse 5 Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Manufacturer: SeQual.
- HCPCS Codes: E1390 and E1392.
Breathe Easy With Vitality Medical
The oxygen specialists at Vitality Medical are here and eager to help. We have several programs to make your first concentrator purchase easy.
- Buyback Program - Sell us your old concentrator and upgrade today!
- Loaner Program - Warranties are easy. We'll loan you one of ours while yours is being repaired.
- Rental Program - Try out your concentrator before you buy it or upgrade to a portable for a vacation.
- Certified Oxygen Specialists - Call and talk to a certified oxygen specialist today.
Our founder is a registered nurse and entrepreneur, and he understands that oxygen is an important part of your life. Since purchasing your first oxygen concentrator can be a big transition, our staff is certified to help you along the way. Our trained professionals can answer any questions you may have about flying with an oxygen concentrator, help you narrow down the possibilities to find the right machine for you, and to discuss our various programs to help you along the way.
Eclipse 5 Concentrator Additional Information
- SeQual Eclipse 5 offers a continuous flow oxygen output as well as a pulse volume option. The continuous flow option provides doses from 0.5 to 3.0 liters per minute (LPM). The pulse volume ranges from 16 to 192 milliliters (mL) per breath.
- Having both a continuous oxygen flow and pulse volume, the Eclipse 5 allows more flexibility for patients to participate in daily activities and to maintain their active lifestyles.
- The SeQual Eclipse 5 Portable Oxygen Concentrator is compatible with many leading CPAP and BiPAP devices used for sleep apnea in the continuous mode.
- The Eclipse Five control panel provides a display of either mL or LPM allowing for a more accurate prescription dosage.
- While in the pulse mode, if an inspiratory effort is not sensed by the oxygen machine, the oxygen concentrator will deliver a continuous flow of oxygen.
- This portable oxygen concentrator will continually search for a breath every 15 seconds.
- The SeQual Eclipse 5 offers a comprehensive dosing selection; thereby broadening the patients that can be treated with oxygen therapy at rest, sleep, exercise, and at altitude.
- Vitality Medical ships CAIRE products only to customers within the United States of America.
- CAIRE Inc.'s logo text, graphics and photo images are the property of CAIRE Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright ©2017.
Manual and Documents
- Eclipse 5 Brochure provides features and benefits for this SeQual oxygen concentrator.
- Caire Portable Oxygen Fact Sheet presents a brief summary of oxygen therapy using the SeQual and AirSep line of medical grade oxygen products.
- Eclipse autoSAT contains information about leading edge technology for oxygen therapy patients.
- Eclipse 5 Accessories offers a summary of the key component parts and accessories for this oxygen concentrator.
- Eclipse 5 User Manual provides detail instructions and information to operate this concentrator.
- SeQual Eclipse 5 Maintenance Guide includes cleaning and care instructions along with routine maintenance requirements.
- Eclipse 5 Concentrator Troubleshooting Instructions offers information on fixing common problems.
- Sequal Eclipse 5 is FAA-approved for air travel.
- SeQual Eclipse Comparison with EverGo and iGo, Ottawa Hospital, Canadian Respiratory Conference 2011.
- SeQual Eclipse Study: McCoy, Robert BS, RRT, FAARC; Diesem, Ryan, BA. Continuous Flow Capable Portable Oxygen Concentrators and the SeQual Eclipse--Applications and Benefits. Valley Inspired Products Inc. 10-22-2010.
- Dunne, Patrick J. The Clinical Impact of New Long-Term Oxygen Therapy Technology. Respiratory Care, 54:8, August 2009.
Basic Operations Video (5:17 minutes)
Basic Operations Video (6:05 minutes)
Clinical Features and Applications for O2 Therapy (5:49 minutes)
Preventative Maintenance (8:24 minutes)
Eclipse autoSAT for Oxygen Therapy (2:16 minutes)
Introduction Video (1:14 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CAIRE Brand Sequal Ships Free Yes Oxygen Flow Continuous Flow, Pulse Flow
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Based on your history