Customers Also Bought
S9 Escape CPAP Device features technology to enhance sleep apnea patient breathing and comfort. The S9 Escape is manufactured by ResMed, a leading manufacturer of CPAP Machines. The S9 Escape CPAP reduces noise and vibrations reducing the annoyance that often accompany CPAP devices. Built for a more natural breathing experience, the S9 Escape’s technology delivers whisper-quiet therapy from the CPAP machine and the mask. This means a more restful night for both the sleep apnea patient and the patient's room partner. With its sleek contours and compact size, the S9 Escape™ fits on your bedside table just slightly larger than most clock radios. The S9 Escape provides several comfort features: Climate Control maintains ideal humidification according to real-time environment; Easy-Breathe motor offers the quietest therapy available; expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) adjusts pressure for maximum comfort; easy-to-use controls and color LCD make menu navigation simple; and intuitive SlimLine™ and ClimateLine™ tubes are exceptionally slim and lightweight, reducing tube drag.
ResMed S9 Escape CPAP Features & Benefits
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) adjusts pressure for maximum comfort
- Climate control function maintains ideal humidification according to real-time environment.
- Quietest therapy available.
- Easy-to-use controls and color LCD screen make menu navigation intuitive and simple.
- SlimLine™ and ClimateLine™ tubes are exceptionally slim and lightweight, virtually eliminating tube drag.
- CPAP w/ EPR
- Automatic altitude adjustment
- Automatic leak compensation
- Ramp (0-45 min, 5 min increments)
- International voltage (110-240V)
- 12V DC input (via converter)
- Central sleep apnea detection
ResMed S9 Escape CPAP with Humidifier Options
- S9 Escape CPAP packaged with the H5i humidifier (Item # 36011)
- S9 Escape CPAP with the H5i humidifier and the Climate Control Kit (Item # 36021)
Vitality Medical Notes Regarding ResMed CPAP Products
- Vitality Medical Offers Toll Free Phone Support 8 am to 5 pm MST and Email Support.
- Access to Nurse on Staff.
- Access to Vitality Medical Blog
- Note Vitality Medical is solely responsible for advertisements, pricing, delivery, and any included setup of this product independent of ResMed.
- This item Requires a Prescription.
- This item is intended for sale to patients residing in the U.S.A.
- © ResMed 2011 Used with Permission.
- Additional Information
- Operating Altitude:Up to 8,500 above sea level
- Maximum Supplemental Oxygen Flow:15 LPM
- FAA Approval:Yes
- Tubing Options:Standard, SlimLine™, ClimateLine
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!