Probasics Knee Walker is the ideal walking aid for people recovering from ankle or foot conditions such as surgery, breaks, sprains and amputations. This adult walker is comfortable to use, easy to maneuver and folds up easily for simple storage. Both the handle and the seat height can be adjusted on this knee walking aid, allowing it to meet a variety of different user's needs.
Probasics Knee Walker comes with a removable wire storage basket, making it the ideal adult walker for anybody who leads an active lifestyle and is constantly on the move. This easy-to-maneuver knee walker is a great mobility aid for anybody recovering from ankle or foot condition, surgery, breaks, sprains and amputations.
Probasics Knee Walker Features and Benefits
- An ideal aid for people recovering from ankle or foot conditions such as surgery, breaks, sprains and amputations.
- Features a seat and handle that can be adjusted without the use of tools.
- Simply folds up for easy storage and transportation.
- Comes with a convenient, removable wire storage basket for personal belongings.
Probasics Knee Walker Specifications
- Product number: 1030KW
- Manufacturer: Invacare
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Width: 16 Inches
- Length: 31 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Years Frame, 1 Year Seat and brakes
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!