Customers Also Bought
Roscoe Knee Scooter is made to specifically address the user's comfort needs. These scooters will prove to be an essential tool for those who need to stay mobile throughout the day, yet cannot put any weight on one of their legs. These come with a padded, upholstered seat, and a durable, tubular metal frame. The scooter will hold up to daily wear-and-tear and make it comfortable for the resting leg. These scooters will keep one out and about without worry about injury.
These quality mobility scooters are propelled by the user. The user simply rests the injured leg on the scooter pad and steps with the other leg to roll across the room. The Roscoe Mobility Knee Scooter has four large wheels that will operate both indoors and out. the offset post on the aluminum knee platform allows for right-to-left adjustment with no need for tools. This useful little mobility aid is equipped with a folding mechanism that will allow the scooter to collapse simply with the use of the thumb release lever, which is conveniently located beneath the knee platform. This feature makes it easy to put away and store the device.
The Roscoe Mobility Knee Scooter comes with a hand brake, basket, and padded handlebar grips for comfort and safety. It will handle weight up to 350 pounds and the seat will adjust to compensate different individual heights.
Roscoe Knee Scooter Features and Benefits
- Thick Padded Seat
- Durable Metal Frame
- Comes with a Handbrake, Basket, and Padded Handlebar Grips.
- Folds for Easy Storage and Transport.
- Handlebars for Easy Maneuvering.
- Large Wheels with Sealed Bearings.
Roscoe Mobility Knee Scooter
- Manufacturer: Compass Health, Formerly Roscoe Medical
- Manufacturer Number: ROS-KSB
- Adjustable Handle Height: 31-41 Inch
- Weight: 22.8 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Accommodates Heights :4 Feet 11 Inch - 6 Feet 6 Inch
- Knee Platform Dimensions
- Width: 7 Inch
- Length: 14 Inch
- Colors: Black, Burgundy, and White
- HCPCS: E0118
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on Frame and 90 Days on Parts
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A