Men's Waist High
Men's Waist High Compression Stockings are medical legwear stockings designed by multiple manufacturers are designed to treat various venous ailments that effect the whole leg.
Choose from a selection of Men's waist high compression pantyhose in a variety of compression levels:
Choose a 15-20 mmHg Men's compression level for additional support, with mild compression. Choose a 20-30 mmHg level of compression for additional support in a graduated compression that will help relieve everyday tired legs and more. Choose 30-40 mmHg and 40-50 mmHg level of compression when your doctor has specified that you need a firm compression level.
See below for a list of compression support levels by indication.
- constructed from durable fabric
- 63% Polyamide (Nylon) and 37% Elasthane (Spandex)
- advanced, heavy-weight fabric
- hide scarring, veins, and skin blemishes
- soft and comfortable
- breathable fabric
Starting at: $131.18
Men's Waist High Compression Stocking Indications
- Use 15-20 mmHg for: Aching/Fatigued Legs, Prophylaxis During Pregnancy, Mild Edema of Ankle and Foot, Mild Varicosities, Post Sclerotherapy
- Use 20-30 mmHg Compression for: Aching/Fatigued Legs, Prophylaxis During Pregnancy, Varicose Vein Prevention, Mild Lymphedema, Hypertrophic Scar Treatment, Prevention/Recurrence of Venous Ulcers, Mild Venous Insufficiency, Moderate Varicosities, Post Sclerotherapy, Burn Scar Management, and DVT Prevention.
- Use 30-40 mmHg Compression for: Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI), Severe Varicosities, Post Surgical, Post Phlebectomy, Burn Scar Management, Moderate Lymphedema, Prevention of Venous Ulcers, Management of Venous Ulcers, Moderate and Post Traumatic Edema, Post Sclerotherapy, Pronounced Varicosities During Pregnancy, Orthostatic Hypotension, Prevention on DVT.
- Use 40-50 mmHg Compression for: Management of Active Venous Ulcers, Severe Chronic Venous Insufficiency, Severe Edema, Severe Lymphedema.