Mens Compression Stockings
Men's Compression Stockings are available in every size, level and style. Men's Knee High Socks provide compression therapy from the foot to the knee and come in a variety of colors and styles. Men's Thigh High and Men's Thigh High with Waist Attachment graduated compression stockings are used for compression therapy treatment requiring full leg compression. Men's Waist High compression stockings include both legs with equal compression that stay up easier than single stockings.
If compression is only needed below the knee than there are a variety of compression socks and knee high compression stockings that are designed to look like regular athletic socks or dress socks. Men's compression trouser socks come in ribbed designs that are ideal for wearing under dress-slacks and more.
Choose the correct men's compression sock or compression stocking to meet your needs below.
Compression Therapy Patient Applications:
- Heaviness and Fatigue of the Leg
- Varicose Veins
- Prophylaxis of Thrombosis and Embolism for Immobile Patients
- Prophylaxis during Travel (Economy Class Syndrome)
- Post Sclerotherapy, Venous Surgery or Thermal Ablation
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)
- Management of Healed Venous Ulcer
- Prevention of DVT and Edema
- Post-Thrombotic Syndrome (PTS)
- Prevention of PTS
- Post-Traumatic Edema
- Treatment of Active Ulcers and Recurrent Ulcers