Customers Also Bought
The Hyperice Hypervolt Massage Device brings instant relief for tired, overworked muscles. You can choose from three different speed settings to select the amount of vibration that you desire. These vibrations stimulate muscle tissue – soothing knots, easing tightness, and loosening tension. Your blood flow into the area also increases, speeding your recovery after a vigorous workout or a long day at the office.
The Hyperice Hypervolt portable massage device comes with five interchangeable heads, giving you precise control over the type of massage you get, ranging from soft for an overall feel-good experience to hard so you can work on specific problem spots.
Your massging unit is built with Unique Quiet Glide Technology making it whisper-quiet, so you can use it just about anywhere you can think of … at work, at the gym, or even at home while watching television. Not only that, but Hyperice managed to put that relaxing massage power and quiet operation into a lightweight portable design that checks in at just two and a half pounds.
The Hyperice massager (SKU 53000-001-00) includes a long-lasting battery that provides two-plus hours of continuous use, along with a convenient power cable so you can recharge on the go. A high-torque motor delivers up to 3,200 pulses per minute to tackle even the most stubborn knots and tight muscles.
Designed for the high demands of professional athletes, this percussion massage gun is ideal for athletes of all levels and weekend warriors, massage and physical therapists, chiropractors, and anyone who experiences stress or sore muscles. Just 30-seconds is all it takes to stimulate muscles and nerves, bringing instant relief.
See Why the Hypervolt is Great for Athletes
Squeezing in a good warmup and cool down often poses challenges in today’s hectic world. This is where the Hyperice Hypervolt shines. Now you can shave precious minutes off the time it takes you to get your muscles ready to workout. Just vibrate the muscles you will be using for 30-seconds.
After you are finished exercising, you may be tempted to skimp on your cool down. However, your recovery time is critical to accelerating your progress. Vibrations from your Hypervolt percussion massager help squeeze lactic acid and excess lymphatic fluid from your tissues. A rich supply of blood brings oxygen and vital muscle-building nutrients to strengthen your muscles.
"Recovery is where the muscle magic happens." R Mahoney, Certified Personal Trainer
Discover Why Physicians and Therapists Love the Hyperice Percussion Massager
When your patients have deep-muscle issues, you probably lose a lot of time working through the superficial layer, getting those muscles relaxed enough. This handy percussion massaging tool from Hyperice decreases the attention you need to give to this task, saving you both time and effort.
"The Hypervolt has transformed my practice." S Warner, Certified Sports Massage Therapist
The long-lasting battery gives you up to three hours of continual use, allowing you to treat patients all morning or afternoon long without interruption. Simply plug the recharging cable in between uses to extend the device’s operational time.
Learn What the Massager Does for Sore and Stiff Muscles
Muscle pain and stiffness impact every part of your life, your sleep, mobility, the way you eat, even your energy level. Your muscles are under constant attack … sitting for a long time, standing, laying in the same spot not moving. Work takes its toll, so does the endless stream of chores around the house.
Regain the upper hand with the portable Hypervolt. Rejuvenate your tired muscles with a quick 30-second session – like going to the massage parlor, only better. Now you can banish stiffness and pain without breaking the bank all the time.
Quick Hassle-Free Ordering
Order your Hyperice Hypervolt massage tool now so you can begin to experience the benefits of better muscle health. We will ship your unit directly to your home or office for your convenience.
For additional relief, you may be interested in the Hyperice Ice Compression Devices that help with inflammation due to muscle fatigue and injury. If you wish to create better stability for your joints, or you want to add more support to your muscles, you might benefit from using an elastic stretch bandage like this one from Ace.
Product Features and Benefits
- Lightweight: 2.5 Pounds
- Ergonomic Design: Easy to Hold
- Portable: Take It Where Ever You Go
- Unique Quiet Glide: Non-Intrusive, Use It Anywhere
- Long-Lasting Battery: 2+ Hours of Continuous Use
- Charging Cable: Recharge Your Device with any Standard Wall Outlet
- 3 Speeds: Choose Your Intensity Level
- Lighted Power Indicator: Easy to See if Your Unit is on
- 5 Interchangeable Heads: Customize Your Massage
- Part Number: 53000-001-00
- Manufacturer: Hyperice
- Power: Rechargeable Battery
- Colors: Gray and Black
- Head Types: Fork, Bullet, Flat, Soft Flat, Round
- Weight: 2.5 Pounds
- Battery Life: 2+ Hours
- Speeds: 2,000, 2,600, 3,200 Percussions per Minute
- Motor: Brushless High-Torque
- Warranty: 1 Year Defect in Material or Workmanship
What's Included in the Box
- 1 (One) Hypervolt Massage Device
- 1 (One) Rechargeable Battery
- 1 (One) Recharging Cable
- 5 (Five) Interchangeable Heads
- 1 (One) User Manual
- 1 (One) Quick Start Instructions
How to Clean Your Unit
- Use a Clean, Slightly Damp Towel and Rub Outside of Unit
- Dry with a Soft Cloth
How to Store Your Massage Device
- Remove Battery
- Store Battery, Unit, and Heads in the Carton Box
Contraindications for Your Messager
- Do Not Use on
- Open Wounds
- The Carotid Artery
- The Spine
- Serious Injuries
Safety Precautions - How to Use Your Device Properly
- Do Not Allow Children to Use the Unit
- Do Not Use on any Hard or Bony Parts
- Do Not Operate Around Water
- Do Not Submerge in Liquids
- Keep Away from Heat Sources
- Keep Ventilation Ports Free from Dust and Debris
- Unplug the Charger from the Battery after Charging
- Do Not Use While Plugged in
- Do Not Use for More than about 60 Seconds over any One Area
- Do Not Use in Areas with High Levels of Pain
- Check for Bruising and if Present, Discontinue Use
- Keep All Body Parts away from the Unit’s Shaft and Backside of the Applicator
- Do Not Drop the Hypervolt
- Do Not Remove the Screws
Doctor Approval Needed for the Following Conditions
- Diabetes with Complications
- Recent Surgery
- Herniated Disks
- Recent Joint Replacements
- Recent IUD
- Metal Pins or Plates
How to Operate Your Device
- Install Battery
- Choose Desired Tip (Softest is Recommended) and Insert into Unit
- Turn Power on (Bottom of the Unit)
- Select Vibration Rate by Pressing Selector Button One to Three Times (Lowest Level is Recommended)
- Press Tip Lightly into Desired Area
- Move Unit across Target Area One to Three Times
- Do Not Massage any Area More Than Sixty Seconds
- Build up to Higher Pressure and Harder Tips over Time
Manuals and Documents
- Product Quick Start contains quick start instructions.
Product Informational Videos
Hyperice Presents | Behind the Innovation: Hypervolt Video (0:59 minutes)
How to start the Hypervolt? Video (1:45 minutes)
How to use the Hypervolt: Massage Video (2:54 minutes)
- Shagufta Imtiyaz et al. To Compare the Effect of Vibration Therapy and Massage in Prevention of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS). 2014.
- Carl Valle. The Science and Application of Vibration Training and Therapy. 2017.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A