Customers Also Bought
Deliver optimal cold therapy ice compression with Hyperice. Athletes have been using cryotherapy for faster recovery after exercise for fatigued and sore muscles as well as to control inflammation from injury. Cryotherapy's beginnings used extreme cold by soaking in ice baths to decrease pain and improve inflammation and recovery. Hyperice's patented system is less invasive and brings localized compression using a knee, back, shoulder and utility sleeve for ankle, elbow and shin with an ice chamber to specifically target where you need intense cold therapy.
The compression sleeves are also used for pain relief for joint and muscular pain such as tennis elbow, shin splints, calf strains and sciatica and to decrease muscle spasms.
The compression sleeves are made from premium water-grade neoprene foam used in high-performance wet suits. It's soft and non-restrictive for greater range of motion when icing. The flange collar of the flexible Ice Cell is where ice is added and fits through the compression device. It locks in place giving a 10 x 10 inch icing surface area to place where you need cold penetration. The Ice Cell is ultra-thin to conform to the boy and the air release valve removes the air to maximize surface area for the best rapid cold transfer environment. The compression device also presses the Ice Cell against the body using multi-directional straps to get the best custom fit. Because it maximizes cold therapy, it's important to not use the device on one area for more than 25 minutes at a time.
Features and Benefits:
- Premium Grade Compression Neoprene
- Non-Restrictive, Comfortable Fit
- Reduces Pain
- Offers Faster Recovery
- Decreases Inflammation
- Compression Sleeves are Machine Washable
- Air Release Valve Maximizes Compression
- Ice Cell Contours to Body
- Wide Mouth Collar for Loading Ice
- Water Tight Seal
- Uniform Icing
- Ice Cell is Antimicrobial
- Manufacturer: Hyperice
- Item Numbers: HPI1004000100, HPI1005200100, HPI1001000100, HPI1002100100, HPI1002200100, HPI1003000100
- Compression Sleeves: Back, Extended Shoulder - Right, Knee, Shoulder - Left, Shoulder - Right, Utility
- Color: Black
- Latex-Free: No
- Compression Material: 33mm Neoprene Foam
- Ice Cell: 10" X 10" Icing Surface Area
- HCPCS Code: A9270
- Warranty: One Year
- Fill the Ice Cell two-thirds full. DO NOT add water. It's best to used small crushed ice which spreads nicer for more surface coverage.
- Remove as much air using the air valve before securing the cap.
- Insert the Ice Cell into the Compression Wrap
- Place on region of body and tighten the compression straps to level of compression.
- Lightly press the Air Release Valve again to remove air from the Ice Cell.
- Re-tighten the compression straps if needed.
- Leave the device on for 15 to 20 minutes. Press the Air Release Valve once every 5 minutes to release any accumulated air.
- This product contains latex. Avoid if you have an allergy to natural rubber latex.
- Do not leave the any of the HYPERICE devices on the body for more than 25 minutes at a time.
Hyperice Ice Compression Devices Instructional Videos
Universal Utility (0:54 minutes)
Knee (0:55 minutes)
Shoulder (0:59 minutes)
Back (0:55 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!