Customers Also Bought
This item must be shipped to a residence.
This item requires a prescription.
Hill-Rom Resident LTC Bed with Free Headboard, Footboard, and Upper Side Rails
Hill Rom Resident LTC Beds are capable of low positioning and designed for extended care facilities, offering patients independence and ease of use. Residential care beds are becoming more and more prevalent with home health care becoming more of a need as more patients are opting to receive care at home. Those requiring home health care on a long-term basis will need a bed that is both comfortable and safe for themselves as well as their home healthcare professional. This fully-functional high-low style model is able to raise and lower the head and legs using easy-to-operate controls. The LTC320 model offers head rails with controls, foot rails without controls and four floor brakes.
Hill-Rom Resident LTC Bed offers control buttons available on both the inside and the outside, allowing either the user or the health care professional to easily raise or lower the bed as needed. An automatic contour feature gives the bed a "surrounding" feeling, meaning it has the ability to form itself around the user to make them more comfortable while in use. An angle indicator at the head of the bed allows the user or caregiver to see how high or low it is at any time. If the user's height is a concern, the Resident LTC measures at 80 inches from head to foot. This allows a person up to 6-feet 6-inches tall to comfortably lay in the bed. It's also 36 inches wide, only two inches narrower than a standard twin. To complete the package, a lockout panel at the foot of the bed assures it will stay in place for the duration of its usage or until it's moved to another location and Hill-Rom LTC is able to handle up to 400 pounds.
These long term care beds may be used for homecare and are available in three different side rail options. Vitality Medical carries other Hill Rom products, including CareAssist ES Hospital Bed and Bariatric Beds.
If you need assistance moving and setting up your new bed, make sure to select the White Glove Delivery option prior to choosing "Add to Cart." With White Glove Delivery from Vitality Medical, you will have one to two highly skilled technicians that will move everything into your home, assemble it, ensure that it works properly, demonstrate its functionality and how to use it, and will remove any excess packaging upon leaving your home. Background checks have been done on every technician, so you can always rest assured that you're in safe hands.
- Product Number: LTC300, 310, 320
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Bed Dimensions: 92.5 with bumpers in high position, 91.5 inches length with bumpers in low position by 42 inches width x 13.875 to 30 Inches in height
- Frame/Weld Warranty: Lifetime
- Mechanical Warranty: 1 year
- Electrical Warranty: 1 year
Features and Benefits
- One-touch AutoContour enhances caregiver safety by allowing easier patient positioning.
- Offers a combination of function, aesthetics, durability, and value.
- Provides patient independence.
- Easy to use and maintain.
- Fully-functional high-low style bed
80 x 35.5 Inch NP100 - Prevention Surface Mattress The NP100 is a pressure ulcer prevention surface with multi-zone support. It also has a liner made from shear fabric to increase comfort and reduce friction.
- Product Number: NP100
- Manufacturer: Hill-Rom
- Dimensions: 80 x 35.5 x 6 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Condition: Patient having a medical condition which requires positioning of the body
80 x 35 Inch AccuMax The AccuMax support surface from Hill-Rom offers a high level of comfort and protection. The surface is made from viscoelastic foam which contours to the shape of the user's body which greatly reduces the risk of pressure ulcers. The mattress is separated into 6 zones that provide targeted pressure redistribution further preventing the risk of bed sores.
- Product Number: 8035AccuMax
- Manufacturer: Hill-Rom
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Weight: 28-38 lbs
- Dimensions: 80 x 35 x 7 Inches
- 6 Zone Pressure Redistribution
- Significantly Reduces incidence of pressure ulcers
- Cover resists stains and prevents growth of microbes.
80 x 36 Inch SAE Mattress An Alternating Pressure/Low Air Loss Mattress system may be necessary when an individual has pressure ulcers or is at high risk for developing them. The SAE mattress will greatly reduce the likelihood of this painful condition and helps treat it more effectively if it does.
- Product Number: 8436SAE
- Manufacturer: Hill-Rom
- Dimensions: 84 x 36 x 10 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs. lbs
- Weight: 33 lbs
Art of Care Overbed Table comes with a dual food tray and a Thermofoil top. There are two cup holders for added convenience. The base is designed with a tuning fork style for stability. It has rounded corners and limited exposed parts, making this table easy to clean and maintain to easily satisfy infection control protocols.
- Product Number: OBT636
- Cup Holders: 2
- Material: Steel column with break-resistant acrylic
Hospital Bed Sheet Set
Manufactured by ReliaMed, this three piece hospital bed sheet set comes with a mattress sheet, a top sheet and a pillowcase. This bed sheet set is designed for standard hospital beds. The top sheet is larger than a standard top sheet for easy bed making. The mattress sheet is a fitted bottom sheet to provide a snug fit upon the mattress.
- Product Number: 6615631
- Bottom Sheet Dimensions: 36 Inch Width x 80 Inch Length x 8 Inch Deep
- Top Sheet Dimensions: 66 Inch Width x 104 Inch Length
- Standard Pillow Case: 20 Inch Width x 30 Inch Length
- HCPCS Code: A9270
- Additional Information
Additional InformationWhat's in the Bundle?
Sleep Surface Dimensions
- Length80 Inches
- Width36 Inches
- Length92.5 Inches with bumpers in high position, 91.5 with bumpers in low position
- Width42 Inches
- Height - Low13.875 Inches
- Height - High30 Inches
- Caster Height5 Inches
- Max Back Elevation67 Degrees
- Max Knee Elevation27 Degrees
- Maximum Trendelenburg ElevationNone
- Maximum Reverse Tredenelburg ElevationNone
- Product Weight300 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Capacity400 lbs
- Mechanical1 year
- Electrical1 year
- Bed Model Number300
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 4-5 Weeks (Product is Made to Order) - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Manuals & Documents
- Product Comparison
Sleep Surface Dimensions 42 x 80 Inch 35 x 80 Inch 36 x 80 Inch Adjustable Width 39 or 48 Inch,
Fixed Length 84 Inch
Height Range Adjustable 18.25 to 26.25 Inch Adjustable 11 to 20 Inch Adjustable 13.875 to 30 Inch Adjustable 15.5 to 32 Inch Weight 231 Pounds 143 Pounds 300 Pounds 165 Pounds Weight Capacity 600 Pounds 450 Pounds 400 Pounds 450 Pounds Maximum Back Angle NA 80 Degrees 67 Degrees Available upon request Maximum Knee Angle HA 45 Degrees 27 Degrees Available upon request Warranty 5 Year Limited Lifetime Lifetime Limited Lifetime Reviews View Product View Product View Product View Product