Customers Also Bought
FlexiPort Reusable Blood Pressure Cuffs with one-tube screw connector works with a wide variety of automated and non-automated blood pressure devices. The cuffs are used with sphygmomanometers to determine blood pressure in pediatric patients to adults. It's important to use the proper cuff size to obtain accurate blood pressure readings. Welch Allyn uses a simple color coding to make it easy to find the cuff size for each patient. There is an "Artery Index Marker" on the cuff to ensure proper sizing as well. If the index marker falls short of range, a larger size is needed.
The vinyl cuff is latex-free to avoid possible skin allergic reactions. Since the cuff is reusable, it has an outer microbial coating to prevent the growth of bacteria and mildew. The cuffs made to be durable and long lasting. The seams won't fray and have rounded edges adding to patient comfort. The port design is also made well and rotates which reduces stress on the port and tubing.
To clean the cuff after use, simply wipe down with 70 percent isopropyl alcohol and rinse with a damp cloth.
Features and Benefits:
- Color-Coded Sizes
- Antimicrobial Coating to Prevent Bacterial Growth
- FlexiPort Cuffs Work with Most Blood Pressure Devices
- Dependable Cuff Design
- Port Rotates to Reduce Stress on Port and Tubing
- Changing Cuffs are Fast and Easy
- Manufacturer: Welch Allyn
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Cuff Sizes: Infant (6-7), Child (8-9), Adult (10-13)
- Quantity: Each
- Application: Reusable Cuff to Use with Sphygmomanometer to Determine Patient's Blood Pressure
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Material: Vinyl
- Operational Pressure Range: 0 to 300 mmHg
- Item Numbers: REUSE-06-1SC, REUSE-07-1SC, REUSE-08-1SC, REUSE-09-1SC, REUSE-10-1SC, REUSE-11-1SC, REUSE-11L-1SC, REUSE-12-1SC, REUSE-12L-1SC, REUSE-13-1SC
- Pediatric to Adult
- Not Intended for Neonatal Use
Manuals and Documents
Welch Allyn FlexiPort Blood Pressure Cuffs Tutorial Video (5:11 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Welch Allyn
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!