Customers Also Bought
DeRoyal 10-7112 Stretch Net Size 11 Torso Tubular Elastic Bandage is an extra large tubular gauze that allows the user to hold a dressing or bandage in place without the need for tape or any extra securing device. The mesh material makes it easier to monitor the wound site and lift individual areas for better inspection. Mesh also offers maximum aeration to the wound site, allowing the skin to breathe. This tubular gauze is perfect for fragile skin or skin that has allergic reactions to tape.
The stretch net bandage is non-sterile and does contain latex. Each case contains a single roll of 72 inch x 80 inch elastic bandage, large enough to use on the torso.
Product Features and Benefits
- Mesh Material Makes it Easier for Skin to Breathe
- Holds a Bandage in Place with Minimal Effort
- Doesn't Require Extra Materials for Holding
- Perfect Securing Device for Sensitive Skin
- Mesh Material for Better Site Monitoring
- Large Enough Size to be Used on the Torso
- Single Roll per Case for Multiple Usage
- Manufacturer: DeRoyal
- Application: Tubular Bandage
- Dimensions: 72 Inches x 80 Inches
- Usage: Torso Region
- Sterile: No
- Latex Free: No
- HCPCS: A6457
- Product Number: 10-7112
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DeRoyal Size 10 Yard Sterility NonSterile Woven / Non-Woven Woven Material Poly Blend
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!