Customers Also Bought
Introducing ADC Lister Bandage Scissors from American Diagnostic ADC. The ADC Lister Bandage Scissors are ideal for cutting through strong materials such as fabric or plaster due to the way that the blades are uniquely angled. Created with floor-grade surgical stainless steel and backed by a one-year warranty, these scissors come in the following lengths:
- 5 ½ inch Lister Bandage Scissors (ADC 301)
- 7 /14 inch Lister Bandage Scissors (ADC 302)
This product is intended to be used by medical professionals or by students under supervision or with special directions. These scissors should be used in connection to bandage cuts, wound dressings, and drapes. Handle with extreme care.
Features & Benefits
- Can Also Be Used For Sizing Dressings
- Surgical-Quality Steel Can Resist Corrosion
- Works Great For Experienced Professionals Or Students
- Angled Blade Promotes Better Precision
What’s the difference between Lister bandage scissors and bandage scissors?
Lister bandage scissors have an angle to them while bandage scissors are straight or curved.
What are Lister bandage scissors used for?
This product is used to remove circumferential bandages along with cutting through thicker materials.
- Manufacturer: American Diagnostic ADC
- Brand: Lister
- Product Numbers: 301, 302
- Lengths Available: 5.5” or 7.25”
About American Diagnostic Corporation (ADC) (3:32 minutes)