Companion LOX Reservoir is manufactured by CAIRE for the Companion Series Liquid Oxygen products. The Companion LOX Reservoir offer high quality and reliability for your liquid oxygen needs. These liquid oxygen home reservoirs supply medical oxygen for patients at home directly and also refill the Companion 1000 and Companion 1000T portable carry units. The Companion 41 reservoir is compatible with all Companion Portable Liquid Oxygen Units.
Companion 41 Reservoir (product ID #B-775930-00)
Designed to be rugged and durable, the Companion 41 Reservoir has a capacity of 41 liquid liters of oxygen. Simultaneously low maintenance and cost effective, this reservoir has a long life capacity that makes it the ideal reservoir for any liquid oxygen patient.
Companion 41 Reservoir Components
- Oxygen Capacity: 41 liquid liters
- Refills the 1000 or 1000T portable liquid oxygen units.
- High liters per minute oxygen flow capable.
- Provides direct oxygen for home use.
- Capacity: 98 lbs.
- Gaseous Equivalent Capacity: 33,500 liters.
- Weight Empty: 60 lbs.
- Weight Filled: 158 lbs.
- Height: 38.5 Inches.
- Typical Use Time/Duration (2 LPM at 16 BPM): 11 days, 17 hours.
Companion LOX Liquid Oxygen Reservoir Specifications
- Product Numbers: B-775910-00, B-775930-00.
- Diameter: 14.2 Inches.
- Operating Pressure: 19.5 psi.
- Normal Evaporation Rate: 1.9 lbs daily.
- Standard Flow Control Range: Off, 0.25, 0.75, 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6.
- Andersson A1, Ström K, Brodin H, Alton M, Boman G, Jakobsson P, Lindberg A, Uddenfeldt M, Walter H, Levin LA., Domiciliary liquid oxygen versus concentrator treatment in chronic hypoxaemia: a cost-utility analysis. Eur Respir J. 1998 Dec;12(6):1284-9.
- Machida K1, Kawabe Y, Mori M, Haga T., Recent technical advances in portable oxygen delivery systems. Nihon Kyobu Shikkan Gakkai Zasshi. 1992 Aug;30(8):1466-74.
- Hida W1, Sakurai M, Okabe S, Hajime, Kurosawa, Kikuchi Y, Takishima T., Home oxygen therapy using liquid oxygen system. Nihon Kyobu Shikkan Gakkai Zasshi. 1992 Dec;30 Suppl:164-8.
- J. Schaanning, J., Strom, K., Boe, J. Do patients using long-term liquid oxygen differ from those on traditional treatment with oxygen concentrators and/or compressed gas cylinders? A comparison of two national registers. Respiratory Medicine, Vol. 92, Issue 1, p84–87.
Manuals and Documents
- Companion 1000 Parts includes diagrams and parts lists.
- Companion 1000T Parts displays part list with sku's and diagrams.
- Companion Reservoir Parts presents diagrams and parts for the C21 and C41.
- LOX Therapy discusses the options for providing liquid oxygen therapy.
- Companion Liquid Oxygen Features portrays the advantages of the Companion brand LOX machines.
- Companion Portable LOX User Manual provides information to safely use your liquid oxygen delivery system.
- Companion Portable LOX Maintenance covers the steps and procedures to care for Companion Portable Oxygen.
- Companion Liquid Oxygen Reservoir Maintenance details the procedures for caring for the Companion Reservoir systems.
- Companion Liquid Oxygen Reservoir Troubleshooting details the procedures for caring for the Companion Reservoir systems.
- LOX Refill Procedures shows how easy it is to refill the Portable Liquid Oxygen devices.
- Returns and Restocking Procedures for Companion Liquid Oxygen Systems.
- Companion LOX Accessories - link to view accessory and replacement parts.
How to Refill the Companion Liquid Oxygen Unit Portable Video (3:00 minutes)
Rx and Manufacturer Information
To be compliant with current FDA regulations, we require a prescription for selected Portable Oxygen Concentrators, Home Stationary Concentrators and Pulse Oximeters. Prescriptions are NOT required for replacement parts and accessories. If a prescription is required for an item in your order we will inform you of the requirement and ask you how the prescription will be provided.
Prescriptions may be sent via:
Fax to: 1-801-733-5797
Email to: [email protected]
Mail to: 7910 S 3500 E Suite C, SLC, UT 84121
If you are unable to obtain a copy of your prescription we are happy to contact your doctor and request the prescription on your behalf.
- Vitality Medical ships CAIRE products only to customers within the United States of America.
- CAIRE Inc.'s logo text, graphics and photo images are the property of CAIRE Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright© 2018.