Customers Also Bought
EMS 2000 is an EMS device with a dual-channel analog EMS device and three stimulation patterns: constant, reciprocating and cycled. This convenient, EMS device conveniently increases range of motion, reduces muscle atrophy, re-educates muscle, prevents venous thrombosis and improves blood circulation. Via electrical stimulation therapy, this BioMedical Life Systems machine has an adjustable pulse rate of 1 Hz-80 Hz and a pulse width that is fixed at 300 Us. This is the ideal EMS machine device for anybody seeking a non-invasive, effective way to combat nerve and muscle pain.
EMS 2000 includes a kit that is equipped with 4 electrodes, lead wires, battery, carrying case, instructions and a five year warranty in case of any emergencies or malfunctions with the machine. Designed in an easy-to-use, sleek black case, this electrical stimulation therapy device makes the perfect solution to any person seeking a personalized and non-intrusive way to combat muscle and nerve pain.
EMS 2000 Features and Benefits
- Dual-channel analog EMS device consists of three stimulation patterns: constant, reciprocating and cycled.
- Machine increases range of motion, reduces muscle atrophy, re-educates muscle, prevents venous thrombosis and improves blood circulation.
- Equipped with an adjustable pulse rate of 1 Hz - 80 Hz, and pulse width is fixed at 300 us.
- Kit includes 4 electrodes, lead wires, battery, carrying case, instruction and comes with a five-year warranty.
EMS 2000 Specifications
- Product number: KEMS
- Manufacturer: BioMedical Life Systems
- Prescription Required: Yes
- Intensity: 0 mA - 98 mA
- Warranty: Five Years (USA Only)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Biomedical Life Systems
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is reciprocal operation?Question by: Emanuel Briguglio on Jul 8, 2016 6:32:00 PMReciprocating simply means alternating pressure, according to the manufacturer. During operation the machine will alternate pressure where needed.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Oct 3, 2016 3:30:00 PM