Customers Also Bought
Quadstar II by Biomedical Life Systems is a Multi Modality Sequential Stimulator for Electrotherapy. This digital Electrotherapy Medical Device is a portable Sequential Muscle Stimulator with 4 channels, delivering NMS, INF and TENS sequential stimulation. A graphic representation of the timing parameters is shown on the Quadstar II screen to assist the user to program the on/off ramps and on/off times. The Biomedical Life Systems Quadstar II treats pain, muscle issues and edema that are often associated with injuries.
Quadstar II Electrotherapy Device has 9 preprogrammed fixed sequences which enable the user to program 20 minutes of INF to loosen muscles, followed by 20 minutes of NMS therapy and then 20 minutes of TENS therapy for pain relief. The TENS has 3 modes of operation; constant, burst, and modulation. The INF has adjustable frequency and 4 stimulation modes. The NMS has 3 adjustable modes. In addition, the Biomedical Life Systems Quadstar II has a patient lock system that holds the prescription settings for ease of use and records the number of hours used to ensure compliance. By using 4 AA batteries that are not included, the Quadstar II Multi Modality Sequential Electrotherapy Stimulator has portability and mobility to use almost anywhere. A power cord is included that provides in-office or home therapy use. Biomedical Life Systems provides a 5 year warranty for the Quadstar II.
Biomedical Life Systems Quadstar II Electrotherapy Stimulator Components
- Multi Modality Sequential Stimulator
- Color Coded 48 Inc Wires
- Eight Pigtail Electrodes
- Power Cord
- Carry Case
Biomedical Life Systems Quadstar II Multi Modality Sequential Electrotherapy Stimulator Features & Benefits
- Provides Multi Modality for NMS Therapy, INF Therapy and TENS Therapy.
- 4 channel operation.
- INF has adjustable frequency and 4 stimulation modes.
- TENS has 3 modes of operation; constant, burst, and modulation.
- 9 preprogrammed fixed sequences.
Quadstar II Multi Modality Sequential Electrotherapy Stimulator Specifications
- Quadstar II Sequential Electrotherapy Stimulator Product Number: KQST.
- Width: 2.75”
- Length: 6.3”
- Depth: 1.25”
- Weight: 11.4 oz.
- Power Source: AC or 4 AA batteries.
- Channels: 4
- Electrode Leadwires: 8.
- Interferential (INF)
- Waveform: Pulsed Sine
- Channel 1/Channel 3 Frequency: 4000 Hz
- Channel 2/Channel 4 Frequency: 4001-4150 Hz
- Beat Frequency: 1 – 150 Hz.
- Modes: Constant, Sweep.
- Intensity: 0 – 98 nA peak to peak.
- Output Voltage: 0-33 V peak to peak adjustable.
- Neuromuscular (NMS)
- Waveform: Symmetrical, biphasic, square Asymmetrical, biphasic, square.
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable 1 – 120 Hz peak to peak.
- Pulse Width: Adjustable 50 – 400 uS.
- Modes: Constant, Cycled, Reciprocating.
- Intensity: 0 – 120 mA peak to peak adjustable.
- Output Voltage: 0-60 V peak to peak adjustable.
- Waveform: Asymmetrical Biphasic Square.
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable 1 – 120 Hz.
- Pulse Width: Adjustable 10 – 250 uS.
- Modes: Constant, Burst, Modulation.
- Intensity: 0 – 100 mA peak to peak.
- Output Voltage: 0-50 V peak to peak.
- Manufacturer: Biomedical Life Systems Corp.
- Biomedical Life Systems Quadstar II Warranty: 5 Years.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Biomedical Life Systems
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history
- My chiropractor was impressed with the devices 4 channels and the various program modes available, I know from the past that BMLS as a company produces quality products that work very well
- There is nothing I dislike about the Quadstar II