Customers Also Bought
BioStim INF is an Interferential Stimulator that utilizes a pulsed sine wave to reduce body aches and pains while decreasing inflammation. With a built-in timer, this Interferential Stimulator offers a pre-modulated stimulation (2 electrodes) where the interferential stimulation is already "mixed" or where the stimulation is a full interferential stimulation with the use of 4 electrodes where signal mixes in the body.
BioStim INF is an ideal stimulator for any person looking to substantially reduce strong body aches and pains. Equipped with lead wires, electrodes, batteries, a wall adapter, an instruction booklet, and a carrying case, this stimulator is the perfect, non-invasive way to combat nerve pain, muscle pain, and similar body aches and pains without resorting to over the counter or prescription medications.
BioStim INF Features and Benefits
- The BioStim INF Interferential Stimulator utilizes a pulsed sine wave to reduce pain and decrease inflammation. Unit has a timer.
- Offers a pre-modulated stimulation (2 electrodes) where the interferential stimulation is already mixed or full interferential stimulation with the use of 4 electrodes where signal mixes in body.
- Comes standard with lead wires, electrodes (4), batteries, wall adapter, instruction booklet and carrying case.
- 1 mode and 3 pre-programmed sweeps.
BioStim INF Specifications
- Product number: KBSI
- Manufacturer: Bio Medical Life Systems
- Power Source: AA Batteries or Wall Adapter
- S1 to 1 Hz to 10 Hz for edema reduction
- S2 to 80 Hz to 150 Hz for pain relief
- S3 to 1 Hz to 150 Hz for total treatment
- 3-year warranty. (USA only)
- Additional Information