Customers Also Bought
MAXTENS 2000 TENS Unit is a drug free alternative for pain relief. By sending short bursts of electricity through the connected electrodes, it stimulates the nerves beneath the skin and reducing the pain. This digital unit is able to adjust the settings to find the best possible combination for each user. When turned off, the settings are saved for when the device comes on again. However, they are not permanent and can be adjusted for varying levels of pain and treatment.
MAXTENS 2000 Digital TENS has a protective cover that hides the adjustment controls. This way there are no accidental changes in the settings during treatment. Settings should always be discussed with a medical professional to ensure the best treatment with long term benefits. The protective cover is highly durable and compact, allowing users to take their TENS unit with them anywhere, including travel, and receive pain relief and helpful treatment anywhere.
Product Features and Benefits
- Adjustable Settings to Personalized Treatment
- Protective Cover to Keep Settings in Place
- Various Settings Provide Pain Relief
- Intuitive Design for Convenient Use
- Compact for Easy Travel
- Manufacturer: Bio Protech Inc
- Channel: Dual
- Mode: Modulation, Burst, Normal
- Pulse Rate: 1 ~ 150 Hz, Adjustable
- Pulse Width: 50 ~ 250 us, Adjustable
- Power: 9V Battery
- Timer: 15, 30, 45, 60, 90, continuous
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Depth: 1 inch
- Width: 2.75 inches
- Height: 4.13 inches
- Amplitude: Adjustable
- Product ID: MAXTENS2000
- 1 (One) TENS Unit
- 1 (One) 9V Battery
- 4 Electrodes
- 2 Leadwires
- 1 (One) Carrying Case
- 1 (One) Instruction Manual
Instructions for Using the Maxtens 2000
- Batteries- Remove cover and ensure the battery is fitted correctly within the device.
- Leads- If only using one lead, place the plug into the jack marked "ch1" on the device. For two leads, plug into both lead connectors.
- Pads- After removing from the bag, connect them to the lead wires.
- Placement- Clean and dry the skin before placement. Remove the electrode from the plastic shield and place on the cleansed area.
- Use- use the buttons to select mode, time, frequency and pulse width.
- After Use- Once the device is properly turned off, remove the pads from the skin and return them to the plastic shield.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children
- Designed for Pain Management, Not Intended to Cure
- Not Effective for Headaches or Pain of Central Origin
- Remove Batteries if Not Used for Extended Time Periods
- Not for Use on Broken or Irritated Skin
- Long Term Treatment May Cause Skin Irritation
- Do Not Use if Pain Syndromes are Undiagnosed
- Not for Use with Myocardial Disease or Arrhythmias in the Heart
- Do Not Use with a Demand-Type Cardiac Pacemaker
- Electrodes Should Not Be Placed on Neck Region
- Avoid Placement that Causes Current to Move through the Head
Product Information and Documents
- Additional Information