Wedge Foam Pommel Cushion by Posey is a wheelchair cushion that is designed for patients needing posture support and hip positioning. It is also for patients that are inclined to slide forward.
The integrated pommel in the cushion helps promote posture support and hip positioning. It also helps to prevent forward sliding and is designed to help keep hips and knees in alignment.
The foam pommel cushion can be used to help prevent hip dislocation following surgery. It also allows patients to exercise their knees and lower legs.
This cushion has a wedge-shaped base and a non-skid vinyl bottom which helps prevent sliding on smooth seating surfaces. The convex model of the cushion can be used in sling wheelchairs without the need for additional foundation.
Posey Wedge Foam Pommel Cushion has a vinyl, zippered outer cover that can be quickly removed and wiped clean with mild detergent and water. The pommel measures 4"W x 5"D x 4"H (10 cm x 13 cm x 10 cm). The cushion comes with either a flat or convex bottom.Posey Wedge Foam Pommel Cushion Features and Benefits
- Provides stability for people who are inclined to slide forward.
- Integrated Pommel Helps Promote Posture Support and Hip Positioning
- Helps to Prevent Forward Sliding
- Helps Keep Hips and Knees in Alignment
- Can Help Prevent Hip Dislocation Following Surgery
- Allows Patients to Exercise Knees and Lower Legs
- Convex Model Can be Used in Sling Wheelchairs without Additional Foundation
- Item Number: 6820C
- Vinyl, Zippered Outer Cover Quickly Removed
- Easily Wiped Clean with Mild Detergent and Water
- Wedge-Shaped Base
- Non-Skid Vinyl Bottom
- Pommel Measures 4"W x 5"D x 4"H (10 cm x 13 cm x 10 cm)
- Flat or Convex Bottom
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!