Customers Also Bought
Skil-Care Wheelchair Adjustable Lateral Trunk Support for Leaning
Skil-Care Adjustable Lateral Support offers wheelchair lateral trunk support to minimize patient leaning in wheelchairs, geri-chairs and most other chairs. Its design includes side pads that may be easily adjusted to accommodate various body widths to provide maximum support. The side pads can be adjusted to the needs of the patient to minimize left or right leaning. The side pads may also be adjusted so that they are below the axilla, allowing the patient access to hand-propel the wheelchair. The side pads, backrest pad, and adjustment panels may be cleaned with a spray cleanser or disinfected and wiped clean.
Product Features & Benefits
- Offers wheelchair side support.
- Provides lateral body support for chairs and wheelchair side support.
- Protects against left-right lateral leaning.
- Adjustable foam pad sides.
- Offers a custom fit.
- Fits most chairs.
- Accommodates various size patients.
- Allows access to propel the wheelchair.
- Product Number: 706055.
- Width: Adjustable, 12 to 19 Inch.
- Height: 7 Inch.
- Depth: 9 Inch.
- Color: Blue.
- Core Material: Foam.
- Application: Wheelchair Lateral Trunk Support.
- Manufacturer: Skil Care.
Manuals and Documents
- Skil-Care Adjustable Lateral Support provides user information and care instructions for this wheelchair body support device.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow firm at the cushion supports? Is the core material just foam? Is the Velcro on the back to adjust the width?Question by: Judy M on Nov 16, 2017 12:59:00 PMWe cannot determine the firmness of the cushion support as we do not carry this product in-house. The core material is made with foam and the Velcro is adjustable.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Mar 6, 2018 9:16:00 AM