ROHO Wheelchair Seat Cushions provide pressure relief for individuals who are wheelchair bound. The ROHO High Profile Wheelchair Cushion has 4 inches of interconnected air cell height that adjust to the individual needs of the wheelchair patient. Manufactured by the ROHO Group, this High Profile Wheelchair Cushion is made with a single compartment and can be automatically adjusted to each patient for a completely personalized effect. The Single Compartment Cushions provide low deformation and counter-pressure that assists in the healing of ischemic ulcers.
ROHO High Profile Single Compartment Wheelchair Cushions weigh only 3.8 pounds. Using proprietary air seat technology, this ROHO cushion contains a unique design that allows the seat cushion to constantly adjust to a person's body movement. The adjustment and conformity of the air cells accommodate and meet the one-of-a-kind skin integrity needs for each individual. The ROHO Cushion is appropriate for patients at high risk of pressure ulcers, making it the ideal high profile wheelchair cushion for a variety of different types of patients.
ROHO High Profile Single Compartment Wheelchair Cushion Features and Benefits
- Inflatable air seat cover and cushion.
- Contains convenient hand inflation pump and repair kit.
- Air Cushion assists in the healing of ischemic ulcers.
- Patchable and repairable cushion allows for long-term use.
- Cellular design provides adjustment to individual needs and ultimate comfort.
- Decreases friction and shear via soft, pliable cushion material.
- Provides low deformation and counter-pressure.
- Cushion is easily cleaned with soap and water and cover is machine washable.
- Designed for high risk ulcer patients and is completely lightweight.
ROHO High Profile Single Compartment Wheelchair Cushions Specifications
- Product Numbers: 1R1010C, 1R109C, 1R1110C, 1R88C, 1R910C, 1R99C.
- Manufacturer: ROHO.
- Size Options (Inch, Width x Depth): 15 x 16, 16 x 15, 16 x 16, 16 x 18, 18 x 18, 20 x 18.
- Height: 4 Inch.
- Weight: 3.8 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: Unlimited.
- Interconnected Air Cell Size: 4 Inch.
- Single Compartment Design
- Materials: Neoprene Rubber.
- Single valve.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Brand: High Profile
- HCPCS Code: E2622, E2623, K0108.
- Warranty: 2 years.
ROHO High Profile Wheelchair Cushion Additional Information
- ROHO High Profile Cushions offers information about applications and specifications.
- Wheelchair Cushion Detailed Adjustment Instructions covers the proper setup and adjustment of the cushion for individual needs.
- ROHO Cushion Instructions provide information for set up and adjustment.
- Dry Floatation Cushion offers information on floating seat technology.
- Wheelchair Seating HCPCS Codes offers a guideline for selecting the appropriate HCPCS code for wheelchair cushions.
- ROHO Air Cushion Cleaning covers the procedures for cleaning wheelchair cushions from ROHO.
- ROHO Dry Floatation Wheelchair Cushion charts the number of cells by cushion dimensions.
- ROHO Cushion Repair discusses step by step repair of air cushions.
- Braden Scale for Pressure Sores provides a chart for risk assessment.
- ROHO Cushion Warranty identifies ROHO’s limited warranty policy for cushions.
- Parsons, David. A deeper look into the R&D of seating surfaces made to prevent pressure sores. Medical Design News. September/October 2001.
- Clinical Case Study. Healing an Ischemic Ulcer (Pressure Ulcer in a Seated Client. Crown Therapeutics, 1997.
ROHO High Profile Wheelchair Cushion Setup & Adjustments Video (4:53 minutes)
Reduction in Blood Flow and Pressure Sores – Ischemia Video (6:46 minutes)
ROHO Technology for Wheelchair Cushions Video (3:57 minutes)
Shape Fitting Cushions Facilitate Healing of Pressure Wounds Video (6:20 minutes)
Dry Floatation Technology for Wheelchair Cushions Video (13:15 minutes)
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care ROHO
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!