Customers Also Bought
ROHO LOW Profile Wheelchair Seat Cushions offer wheelchair patients who are at risk of pressure wounds a much better air padding option. This Air Cushion is also great for individuals who want a softer and more comfortable seating cushion. The ROHO Cushion weighs only 2.5 pounds. Using proprietary air seat technology, ROHO’s unique design allows the seat cushion to constantly adjust to a person’s body movement. The adjustment and conformity of the air cells accommodate and meet the one-of-a-kind skin integrity needs for each individual.
The ROHO Low Profile Single Compartment Wheelchair Cushion is designed for patients at high risk of pressure ulcers. ROHO also makes a High Profile Wheelchair Cushion that has 4 inches of height.The ROHO Low Profile Wheelchair Cushion has 2 inches of height with interconnected air cells that adjust to individual needs. Manufactured by the ROHO Group, this Low Profile Wheelchair Cushion is made with a single compartment with one air valve for easier inflation. This Low Profile Single Compartment Wheelchair Cushion auto adjusts to each patient. Single Compartment Air Cushions provide low deformation, counter-pressure that allows ischemic ulcers to heal.
ROHO Low Profile Single Compartment Wheelchair Cushion Components
- Inflatable Air Seat Cushion.
- Seat Cover.
- Hand Inflation Pump
- Repair Kit.
ROHO Low Profile Single Compartment Wheelchair Cushions Features & Benefits
- Cellular design provides adjustment and displacement to fit individual needs.
- Soft pliable air cushion material.
- Designed for high risk ulcer patients.
- Assist in the healing of ischemic ulcers.
- Patchable and repairable cushion.
- Decreases friction and shear.
- Provides low deformation, counter-pressure.
- Cushion is easily cleaned with soap and water.
- Cover is machine washable.
ROHO Low Profile Single Compartment Wheelchair Cushions Specifications
- Size Options (Inch, Width x Depth): 15 x 16, 16 x 16, 16 x 18, 18 x 16, 18 x 18.
- Height: 2 Inch.
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: Unlimited.
- Interconnected Air Cell Size: 2 Inch.
- Compartment Design: Single Compartment.
- Materials: Neoprene Rubber.
- Application: Air Seat Cushion.
- Cleaning: Soap and water.
- Single valve.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Manufacturer: ROHO.
- Brand: LOW PROFILE.
- HCPCS Code: E2622, E2623, K0108.
- ROHO Low Profile Wheelchair Cushion Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 years.
- ROHO Low Profile Wheelchair Cushion Product Numbers: 1R99LPC, 1R910LPC, 1R88LPC, 1R109LPC, 1R1010LPC,.
ROHO Low Profile Wheelchair Cushion Additional Information
- ROHO Low Profile Cushions offers information about applications and specifications.
- ROHO Cushion Instructions provide information for set up and adjustment.
- Wheelchair Cushion Detailed Adjustment Instructions covers the proper setup and adjustment of the cushion for individual needs.
- Dry Floatation Cushion offers information on air floating seat technology.
- ROHO Air Cushion Cleaning covers the procedures for cleaning wheelchair cushions from ROHO.
- Dry Floatation Wheelchair Cushion charts the number of cells by cushion dimensions.
- ROHO Cushion Repair discusses step by step repair of air cushions.
- Braden Scale for Pressure Sores provides a chart for risk assessment.
- Wheelchair Seating HCPCS Codes offers a guideline for selecting the appropriate HCPCS code for wheelchair cushions.
- ROHO Cushion Warranty identifies ROHO’s limited warranty policy for cushions.
- Parsons, David. A deeper look into the R&D of seating surfaces made to prevent pressure sores. Medical Design News. September/October 2001.
- Clinical Case Study. Healing an Ischemic Ulcer (Pressure Ulcer in a Seated Client. Crown Therapeutics, 1997.
ROHO Low Profile Single Compartment Wheelchair Cushion Setup & Adjustments Video (4:53 minutes)
Reduction in Blood Flow and Pressure Sores – Ischemia Video (6:46 minutes)
ROHO Technology for Wheelchair Cushions Video (3:57 minutes)
Shape Fitting Cushions Facilitate Healing of Pressure Wounds Video (6:20 minutes)
Dry Floatation Technology for Wheelchair Cushions Video (13:15 minutes)
- Additional Information