Propaq LT Oximetry Monitors, by Welch Allyn, are one of the leading pulse oximeters in the industry, built with Propaq's legendary quality and reliability in a compact, lightweight and easy-to-use monitor. Designed to indirectly monitor a patient's oxygen saturation in their blood (not directly through a blood sample) and changes in the blood volume in the skin, producing a photoplethysmogram, the Propaq LT provides 24-hour tabular and graphical trending readings via an easy-to-read LCD display screen.
Propaq LT Oximetry Monitors feature both continuous and spot-check monitoring, making it ideal for both hospitals and outpatient surgery facilities for simple procedures, pre- and post-operative care and transport. They rise head and shoulders above other pulse oximeters with their ability to operate in neonatal, pediatric, and adult modes, and with their convenient portability, patients can now be monitored in more places than ever before. Comes with a 2 year warranty.
Propaq LT Oximetry Monitors Features and Benefits:
- 3- or 5-Lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Pulse Rate, Respiration.
- Heart Rate, 3- or 5-Lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Respiration.
- Neonatal, Pediatric, and Adult Modes.
- 24-Hour Tabular and Graphical Trending.
- Print 8.5 Inch x 11 Inch Reports or Attach a PDF Report to an EMR Via USB Connection to a PC.
- 2 Year Warranty.
Propaq LT Oximetry Monitors Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Welch Allyn
- Brand: Propaq LT
- Display Type: LCD Display
- Type: Oximetry, Charging Cradle
- UNSPSC Code: 42181904
- Product Number: WLA802LT0NUE1
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Welch Allyn
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!