Customers Also Bought
The 3M Comply SteriGage Steam Chemical Integrator 1243A are strips that monitor critical variables needed for effective steam sterilization. Hospital instruments are sterilized to prevent infection and illness. This strip ensures three conditions are met to validate sterilization, which includes time, temperature and presence of saturated steam. This meets Class 5 Integrators for pack control monitoring of all 245 to 280-degree Fahrenheit steam sterilization cycles. After the sterilization process, the ink indicator will move to provide an "Accept or Reject" sterilization result.
3M 1243A Comply SteriGage is packaged with 500 strip integrators. 3M also manufacturers biological indicators for steam sterilization. You may also want to check out Attest Biological Indicator.
Features and Benefits:
- Meets Class 5 Requirements
- Monitors Time, Temperature and Presence of Saturated Steam
- Ink Moves for Accept or Reject Sterilization Result
- Validates Hospital Supplies are Properly Sterilized
- Prevents Illness and Infection
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Brand: Comply
- Product Number: 1243A
- Quantity: Case of 500
- Strip Size: 2 L x 3/4 W Inch
- Steam Sterilization Temperature: 245-280°F
- Application: Pack Control w/ Steam Sterilization
- Shelf Life: 5 Years
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!