Customers Also Bought
Comply SteriGage, manufactured by 3M, is a Class 5 Integrator for use in determining whether the sterilization process conditions were met inside each pack.
This can be used in all steam sterilizers. This integrator is easy-to-read, which ensures a higher reading accuracy compared to other integrators.
Comply SteriGage Features and Benefits
- Can be used in all 250 - 275°F steam sterilization cycles.
- Confirmed by BSI, a leading global independent product testing service company, to meet the performance requirements of ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11140-1:2005 Class 5.
- Moving front ink technology provides easy to red "Accept or Reject" result.
- Response correlates with a Biological Indicator at 3 time/temperature relationships under ideal steam sterilization conditions.
Comply SteriGage Specifications
- Product Number: 1243A.
- Product Length: 2.00 inches.
- Product Width: 0.75 inch.
- Sterilization Method: Steam.
- Application: For use as an internal pack monitor in all 250 - 275°F steam sterilization processes.
- Manufacturer: 3M.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!