GelCell Contour Cushion, manufactured by FLA Orthopedics, is a foam cushion for wheelchairs that features a high resilience, molded, and contoured base. However, what separates this foam cushion from others is that it features a viscoelastic gel insert that delivers optimal pressure relief under the ischial tuberosities and coccyx.
To deliver even more support, a top layer of viscoelastic foam, as well as leg troughs, and medical and lateral thigh supports, provides excellent conformity to each individual's contours. In addition to conforming to unique anatomies, the GelCell Contour Cushion offers a fluid-proof stretch cover with a non-slip bottom.
The stretch cover is removable and washable. Each foam cushion is individually packaged in a vinyl bag.
GelCell Contour Cushion Features and Benefits
- Anatomically positioned gel insert.
- Breathable for long lasting comfort.
- Dual firmness foam/gel design.
- Fluid-proof stretch cover.
- Includes handle for easy carrying/portability.
- Molded with positioning contours.
- Non-slip bottom.
- Prevents shearing.
- Soft cover for greater comfort.
GelCell Contour Cushion Specifications
- Product Number: C3410PK.
- Color: Black.
- Dimensions: 16 inches L x 16 inches W x 4 inches H.
- Application: To prevent pressure sores.
- Manufacturer: FLA Orthopedics.
- HCPCS Code: E2607.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FLA Orthopedics
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!