The Immersion Cushion from Drive Medical offers a combination of skin protection and positioning. This cushion uses both the immersion properties offered by multi-layered high resilience foam and the envelopment properties of aqueous gel to provide the ultimate in pressure prevention.Features and Benefits
- 3.5" pommel optimizes trunk stability and position in wheelchair, while the layer of gel redistributes pressure around bony prominences
- HR foam is a flexible, polyurethane foam with a rapid recovery from extreme compression
- Stretch cover is low sheer, fluid-resistant, anti-microbial, and fire-retardant
- Depth: 16"
- Height: 3"
- Width: 18"
- Product Dimensions: 18.00"(L) x 16.00"(W) x 4.50"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Warranty: 18 Month Limited
Model # 14990
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Drive Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!