Connex Vital Signs Monitor, by WelchAllyn, is one of the most advanced, yet adaptable and user-friendly vital monitors in the industry. With its easy-to-use touch-screen featuring bright, vivid colors, and minimal design, it is ideal for any healthcare environment. Easy to clean, facilitating workflow and training, it measures pulse oximetry, blood pressure, and temperature with ease.
Connex Vital Signs Monitor is adaptable to many environments. For office-based settings, the Connex is available with a unique blood pressure averaging program to help reduce misdiagnosis of hypertension caused by White Coat Hypertension. For hospital environments, the monitor has the ability to provide profiles that support multiple clinical workflows including triage, spot check vitals, and continuous monitoring for higher acuity patients.
The Connex also has the capability to provide clinicians helpful early warning alarms to help alert them to patient falls, pressure ulcers, and respiratory distress, as well as improving EMR (Electronic Medical Record) documentation. In hospitals, it can also communicate via wireless to an EMR.
Connex Vital Signs Monitor Features and Benefits:
- SureBP Blood Pressure Inflation Device Supports All Ages and Provides 15-Second Readings As the Cuff Inflates.
- Masimo or Nellcor Pulse Oximetry (SpO2) Algorithms Optional.
- Blood Pressure Averaging and Customized Interval Readings.
- Wireless Connectivity to Leading Electronic Medical Records.
- Optional EarlySense Contact-Free Respiratory Monitoring and Motion Sensing.
- SureTemp Plus and/or Braun ThermoScan PRO 4000 Ear Thermometry, Optional.
- Optional Covidien Capnography (CO2).
- Optional Masimo Acoustic Respiratory Monitoring (RRa).
- Health O Meter, Seca and Detecto Weight Scale Connectivity.
- Masimo SpHb Noninvasive Continuous Monitoring of Total Hemoglobin, Optional.
Connex Vital Signs Monitor Specifications:
- Manufacturer: Welch Allyn
- Height: 14.68 Inches
- Width: 12.79 Inches
- Depth: 14.05 Inches
- Weight: 12.89 Pounds
- Connects to EMR: Yes
- Warranty: Two Years
- Product Number: 63NTXX-B
Connex Vital Signs Contraindication
Cannot be used during MRI.
- Additional Information
Invacare Continuing Care Welch Allyn
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!