Customers Also Bought
The Medtronic MiniMed Silhouette Infusion Set is inserted at the abdomen or where you typically give insulin injections. The infusion set cannula is inserted with a needle that's removed after insertion. The other end of the cannula connects to a reservoir that holds the insulin inside a Paradigm infusion pump.
This infusion device can be inserted in a variety of angles into the abdomen with a discreet and low-profile design for active and lean individuals requiring insulin. The Medtronic Silhouette Infusion Set comes in either a 13 or 17 mm soft cannula in 23 or 43 inch tube lengths with the choice of MiniMed P-Cap or Luer Lock connection.
Make sure to replace the Medtronic Silhouette Infusion Set every three days. The infusion sets come in a box of 10.
Another popular infusion set manufactured by Medtronic is the MiniMed Quick-Set Infusion Set with 90 degree soft cannula for ease of use and comfortable wearing.mmt381
Features and Benefits
- Designed for Active Individuals Requiring Insulin Therapy
- Designed with Low Profile
- Comfortable and Flexible
- Soft Cannula
- Selection of Cannula size and Tubing Length
- Manufacturer: Medtronic
- 13 mm Product Numbers: MMT-381, MMT-382
- 17mm Product Numbers: MMT-371, MMT-373, MMT-377, MMT-378
- Cannula Size Options: 13mm, 17mm
- Tubing Length Options: 23, 43 Inches
- Connection Options: Luer Lock, MiniMed P-Cap
- Application: Infusion Set
Manuals and Documents
How to Insert Medtronic MiniMed Silhouette Infusion Set Video (1:43 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!