Customers Also Bought
The Medtronic MiniMed Reservoir holds your insulin medication inside a Paradigm Pump and comes in either a 1.8 or 3.0 mL capacity. This gives you the ability to manually refill the reservoir directly from your insulin container for the correct dosage. The reservoir is compatible with any and all insulin bottles making filling fast, easy, and very efficient. This also eliminates the need for syringes with needles so there is less risk of injury and it's also leak proof.
The Medtronic Reservoir for MiniMed Paradigm has a capacity of 1.8mL/180 units or insulin or 3.0mL/300 units of insulin. The 3.0mL is compatible with MiniMed 630G insulin pumps, MiniMed 530G insulin pumps and MiniMed Revel insulin pumps. The 1.8 mL is similar with the exception that it is NOT compatible with the 630G insulin pump. In addition, the Reservoir connect to all MiniMed Infusion Sets such as the Silhouette or the Quick-Set.
When traveling or just not near your equipment, carrying your properly cooled insulin medication can be difficult at times when it comes time to refill your MiniMed Paradigm Reservoir, you can take out your insulin medication from your case such as the Medicool Protector Insulin Case- to achieve your time of administration.
Product Features and Benefits
- Efficient and Easy Reservoir Filling
- Two Size Options
- Designed to Be Leak-Proof
- Eliminates the Need for Syringes
- Compatible with MiniMed 530G and MiniMed Revel insulin pumps and 640G Insulin Pumps
- Can be Used with MiniMed Infusion Sets
- Manufacturer: Medtronic
- Brand: MiniMed
- Product Numbers: MMT-326A, MMT-332A
- Capacity Options: 1.8mL/180 Units, 3.0mL/300 Units
- Method: Insulin Administration
- Compatibility: With All MiniMed Paradigm Pumps and MiniMed Infusion Sets
Manuals and Documents
Filling the Reservoir on a MiniMed Paradigm® Insulin Pump Video (5:04 minutes)
- Additional Information