iWalk 2.0 is a Hands Free Crutch that is so easy to use that most people adapt within 2-3 minutes. These crutches promote greater Mobility and eliminate pain often associated with traditional crutches. The iWalk 2.0 is the latest, greatest version of the classic i-walkfree. This alternative crutch is designed to allow a person with a foot or ankle injury free use of there hands and full mobility. With traditional crutches, daily activities become more difficult to accomplish, some may be impossible. The iWalk 2.0 allows the user to be mobile, without being restricted. The iWalk 2.0 crutch makes is easy to use in a persons daily life.
The iWalk 2.0 features an ergonomic shape that is easier and safer to use. Unlike the older version, the new iWalk 2.0 version has a stabilizing foot that provides more stability. The iWalk 2.0 has a stabilizing foot feature to enhance balance. The bottom of this stabilizing foot contains replaceable treads that allow you to keep your hands free without having to purchase a new crutch.These crutches are truly one size fits most, because they adjust in thigh circumference and height. Quick release buckles are added as a safety feature on these crutches. Unlike previous models, there is no need to cut these to size. Simply use the instant push button height adjustment. Comfortable padding lines each adjustable strap.
iWalk 2.0 Crutch Features, Benefits, Specifications, Applications and Instructions
- Completely hand free.
- Best crutch alternative.
- Adjustable crutch to serve you individual needs.
- Enhances the mobility of individuals using crutches.
- Provides greater comfort than traditional crutches.
- Manage daily activities.
- Offers the ability to exercise.
- Potential for reducing muscle atrophy, strength and bone density loss.
- Offers the ability to remain independent.
- Potential for shortened rehabilitation time.
- Ergonomic knee pad for stability and comfort.
- Traction on the footplate prevents slipping.
- Helps to improves motor function.
- Provides added personal safety.
- Improved emotional well-being.
- Offset footplate for stability.
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Spur
- Bunion Surgery Recovery
- Jones Fracture
- Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Sprained Ankle
- Fibula Fracture
- Ankle Replacement
- Tibia Fracture
- Foot Fracture
- Below Knee Amputation
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Foot Amputation
- Ankle Rehab
- Bunion Recovery
- Product Number: HFC20001BK.
- Adjustable Sizing.
- Fits Height Range: 4'10"' to 6'6"
- Max Leg (Thigh) Circumference: 27"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 275 pounds.
- Knee Bend Angle: 90 degrees.
- CE registered medical device.
- FDA registered medical device.
- Manufacturer: iWalkFree Inc.
- Warranty: 1 year limited.
Alternative Crutch Additional Information
- User Manual shows how this alternative crutch is as easy as 1,2,3 - 1) Assemble, 2) Fit, 3) Walk.
- Assembly Instructions offer assembly instructions and a parts diagram.
- Fitting Instructions 11 steps for fitting your crutchs.
- Use Instructions offer details for walking, climbing stairs and descending stairs.
Alternative Crutch Videos
Alternative Crutch Setup Video (8:00 minutes)
Assembly Video (5:00 minutes)
Learning to iWALK Video (8:23 minutes)
iWALK 2.0 Review (10:53 minutes)
Hands Free Crutch Testimonial Videos
First Time Using iWALK by Kristi (2:43 minutes)
Walking with a Triple Broken Ankle with Dana Crane (2:52 minutes)
First Steps with Alex P. Video (2:19 minutes)
First Steps with Scott Pierson Video (2:18 minutes)
First Steps with Kristi Video (2:43 minutes)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer iWalkFree Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product Questionscan this I walk 2.0 hands free crutch be used for above knee amputation?Question by: Jesse Johnson on Apr 20, 2015 10:39:00 AMYes. There are several testimonials available where consumers have reported being able to use the iWalk with below-the-knee amputations.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 20, 2016 2:47:00 PMCan you ship to a different country.Question by: DEAN CHO on Aug 28, 2017 8:10:00 AMWe are able to ship items overseas at an extra cost. If you'd like to know the shipping cost for one of our items, place it in the cart and go to our checkout page. A variety of shipping options are available, along with their prices.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 29, 2017 8:36:00 AMCan you sit in a chair in the house with the iwalk 2.0 WITHOUT taking it off. I realize you would have to take it off to ride in a car.Question by: Cathy on Jun 5, 2016 3:33:47 PMIt's recommended that the iWalk be taken off when in a sitting position. This includes vehicles, couches, chairs, etc.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 27, 2016 3:07:00 PMWhat is the proper technique to walk down a step or curb without railings with the walk 2.0Question by: Vince Famularo on Jan 27, 2016 11:10:28 AMThere is an FAQ section available at the manufacture's website that will help you along. It is available at iwalk-free.com/hands-free-crutches/faq/Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 20, 2016 3:18:00 PMWhy is the iWalk that I received black while the demo video one is red, and others I see in photos on this page are silver or pink? I would like to have the most recent model. Also, how do you balance when standing still when the "foot" is curved?Question by: Trish Housman on May 28, 2016 1:58:59 PMWe currently only carry the black color on our website. We may have other colors available in the future; we recommend checking back with us for updated product listings.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 2, 2016 12:23:00 PM
- misleading return policy