Customers Also Bought
For more than three decades, the AeroChamber Plus Z STAT by Monaghan Medical has been a trusted device to deliver medication with MDI's (Metered Dose Inhalers). This transports medication directly to the lungs through inhalation as respiratory therapy to treat diseases such as asthma, COPD, bronchitis and emphysema. AeroChamber Plus Z STAT fits all commonly prescribed MDI's. It has an anti-static chamber to be ready to use. It features the original proprietary holding baffle valve design. This has shown to increase aerosol suspension time for consistent medication delivery every time. The optional mask also adds comfort and helps user overcome any coordination problems associated with MDI use. It also has a FlowSignal® Whistle to alert user to breathe slowly to keep breathing patterns shallow to more effective.
The device doesn't contain BPA, phthalates, lead or PVC and is also latex-free. AeroChamber Plus Z STAT is reusable and can be used up to 12 months for use at home, clinic or hospital environment. Vitality Medical also offers portable nebulizer and respiratory therapy products.
Instructions for Cleaning:
- Remove only the back piece.
- Soak the device for a minimum of 15 minutes in soapy water. Then gently agitate and rinse.
- Shake out excess water and dry vertically.
- When dry, reassemble pieces.
- It is dishwasher safe. If you choose to use the dishwasher, place device on the top rack and follow additional dishwasher instructions provided with AeroChamber Plus Z STAT.
Features and Benefits:
- Consistent Medication Delivery
- Small and Portable
- Reusable Up to a Year
- Compatible with Most Prescribed MDI's
- Increases Aerosol Suspension Time
- Trusted for More than 30 Years
- Minimizes Re-Breathing
- Alerts Patient to Breathe Slowly
- Designed to be Easier to Inhale Medication
- Manufacturer: Monaghan Medical
- Item Numbers: 78710, 79750, 80710, 88710
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
- With or Without ComfortSeal Mask
- Made in the USA
- Application: Aerosol Drug Delivery
- Low Resistance Inhalation Valve
- Dishwasher Safe
- Additional Information
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Based on your history