Customers Also Bought
Med Aire Plus Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress is extra wide measuring 48 inches wide at the sleep surface. This mattress can accommodate larger patients with ease all the way up to 750 lbs. Ideal for nursing homes and hospitals, the Med Aire Plus is also perfect for home patient care. A high volume extra quiet pump produces 15 liters of air per minute.
This bariatric air mattress is a significant innovation in bariatric sleep care. Made from 20 air bladders with 10 inch cells, the mattress is able to prevent the mattress from bottoming on the bed, even during the event of a power failure. This bariatric mattress is able to support 750 lbs. Each cell of the air mattress is constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft, lightweight, and will not stretch. Also, a quick fill adapter and a CPR emergency valve are integrated for either a fast inflation or fast release of air. For patient safety and security, an LED and audible alarm will active if pressure ever falls below 10 mmHg. The Nylon/TPU heavy weight cover is water resistant, vapor permeable and has a fiber quilted bottom that is machine washable.
Features and Benefits
- The product is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers.
- Mattress operates in an alternating pressure mode.
- Ideal for use in nursing homes, hospitals and home use.
- LED and Audible low pressure alarm activate when pressure falls below 10-mmHg.
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents the patient from "Bottoming Out" in the event of power failure.
- "Whisper quiet" pump produces 15-LPM (Liters per Minute) in air flow.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders for patient comfort.
- 10" cells are constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft, lightweight and will not stretch.
- Quick fill adapter is standard.
- CPR valves provide fast (20 second) deflation.
- The zippered Nylon/TPU cover material is quilted, water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable.
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Number: 14048
- Control Unit Airflow: 12 LPM
- Control Unit Type: Compressor
- Width: 48 Inch
- Length: 80 Inch
- Height: 10 Inch
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs
- Warranty: 18 Month Limited
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!