Drive Medical Bariatric Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress is 42 inches wide. Replace your standard mattress with the Med Aire Bariatric Mattress for more support and for more comfortable sleep and rest. This Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers. This mattress utilizes alternating pressure to inflate and deflate air cell bladders alternately every 10 minutes. The air mattress system fits most standard hospital beds and is ideal for bariatric patients in hospitals, nursing homes and homecare.
Med-Aire Plus Bariatric Air Mattress 42 Inches Wide (product ID # 14030)
- LED and Audible low pressure alarm activate when pressure falls below 10-mmHg.
- Cell-on-Cell design prevents the patient from "Bottoming Out" in the event of power failure.
- "Whisper quiet" pump produces 8-LPM (Liters per Minute) in air flow.
- Mattress has 20 air bladders.
- 10" cells are constructed with Nylon/TPU that is soft, lightweight and will not stretch.
- Quick fill adapter standard.
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation.
- The zippered Nylon/TPU cover material is quilted, water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drive Medical Ships Free Yes
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsWhat is the weight capacity for this air mattress?Question by: Aniecia Harwell on Aug 14, 2015 1:24:35 PM600 poundsAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 22, 2016 4:10:00 PMWhat is the weight capacity for this air mattress?Question by: Aniecia Harwell on Aug 14, 2015 2:39:35 PM600 poundsAnswer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 22, 2016 4:10:00 PM