Customers Also Bought
The Drive Med-Aire PLUS Bariatric Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System is 45 inches wide (Drive 14030), designed to support bariatric patients up to 600 pounds. The mattress system comes with a digital control unit with compressor to inflate the mattress air cells to provide alternating pressure for the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers.
The mattress is made up of 20 air cells that are 10 inch deep. They are joined for cell-on-cell design to prevent patient from bottoming out and provide support up to 24 hours in the occurrence of a power outage. The control unit offers audio and visual alarms to alert caregivers when air pressure dips. The Med-Aire PLUS digital control offers four cycle times with adjustable weight settings to ensure proper immersion for each patient. It also comes with Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate and more to assist caregivers when patient is transferred.
A removable cover comes with the system. It's made of nylon to be fluid resistant and low shear to be extra gentle and protect from friction and moisture against fragile skin. The cover is also quilted to be soft.
Features and Benefits
- Durable to Accommodate Bariatric Patients
- Offers Alternating Pressure to Prevent Pressure Sores
- Air Cells are Replaced Individually
- Control Offers Four Cycle Times to Customize to Each Patient
- Removable Cover to Wash
- Low Shear Cover
- Advanced Care Giver Features such as Auto-Firm or Seat Inflate for Patient Transfers
- EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing Design
- Audible and visual Alarms to Notify Caregiver of Pressure Issues
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Brand: Med-Aire
- Product Numbers: 14030 (System), 14030-CELL (Replacement Air Cells), 14030XP (Replacement Pump)
- Product Width: 45 Inches
- Product Length: 80 Inches
- Product Height: 10 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Cover Material: Nylon
- Application: Treatment and Prevention of Pressure Ulcers
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Pump Airflow: 10, 15, 20 25 Minutes
- Control Unit Airflow: 12 LPM
- No. of Air Cells: 20
- Unit Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Warranty: 18 Month Limited
- HCPCS Code: E0277
Manuals and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A