Customers Also Bought
Cure Medical Coude Catheter for Men is manufactured with an ultra-smooth surface and eyelets. The ultrasonic process used to manufacture this Cure Coude Catheters creates fire-polished eyelets that are more gentle and comfortable during insertion and removal. This is important for men who are unable to empty the bladder and must regularly self-catheterize. This can stem from a spinal cord injury or other health conditions that stop the brain signal to signal when it's time to urinate.
This male intermittent catheter is made of plastic material that is DEHP-, BPA-, and latex-free for safety. It is uncoated and will require a lubricant to reduce friction during the insertion process.
Coude Tip vs. Straight Tip
- Coude: - This is the best tip for men who have difficulty inserting the straight tip during self-catheterization. Coude is a French word that means bend and this catheter tip does just that. The tip gently bends for easier insertion when there is a urethral blockage, urethral strictures, and/or an enlarged prostate.
- Straight: - Its name says it all. The straight tip fives a straight entrance to the urethra and then to the bladder. This style of tip is also referred to as a Nelaton tip.
Request a FREE SAMPLE at Cure Catheter FREE Sample
Why Choose Cure Medical Catheters?
- Sterile, Ready-to-Use - This prevents cross-contamination or the introduction of bacteria that can cause a urinary tract infection. It's packaged ready-to-go to make self-catherization process go smoother.
- Dual-Sided Access - Having either side peel away makes opening the package easy every time.
- Polished Eyelets - Cure's polishing process creates the optimal surface area to make insertion and removal as painless as possible.
- Safe Materials Used - Cure ensures its products are void of latex and above all, it's BPA-Free and DEHP-Free, which are known carcinogens.
- Color-Coded Funnel - The funnel end aids in the insertion process and is colored to correspond to the French size.
Features and Benefits:
- Male Coude Catheter Tip to Moves Past a Blockage
- Cure Offers Better Quality and Reliability
- Superior Surface Eyelets Add Comfort with Insertion and Removal
- Economical Against Most Popular Brands
- Made with Non-Carcinogenic Materials for User Safety
- Manufacturer: Cure Medical
- Product Numbers: M10C, M12C, M14C, M16C, M18C
- French Sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16 and 18
- Length: 16 Inch
- Funnel Color/French Sizes: Black/10 FR (Cure Medical M10C), White/12 FR (Cure Medical M12C), Green/14 FR (Cure Medical M14C), Orange/16 FR (Cure Medical M16C), Red/18 FR (Cure Medical M18C)
- Catheter Type: Male Intermittent Catheter
- Style: Coude Tip
- Application: Male Urethral Intermittent Catheter
- Material: Plastic
- Eyes: Ultrasonic Fire-Polished
- Gender: Male
- User: Adult
- HCPCS Code: A4352
Manuals and Documents