Customers Also Bought
Cure Medical Coude Catheter for Men is manufactured with a smooth surface and eyelets. It offers easy insertion and removal. This male catheter is made of plastic material that is DEHP-, BPA-, and latex-free for safety. This intermittent catheter for men is made by Cure Medical and offer unique features and benefits for people who cath often. The ultrasonic process used to manufacture this coude catheter provides fire-polished eyelets that are much more comfortable for patients. Cure catheters are sterile, single-use catheters with a smooth insertion application. The coude tip provides for easier insertion for many men.
Request a FREE SAMPLE at Cure Male Coude Catheters for Men FREE Samples
Product Features and Benefits
Product Features & Benefits
- Male coude catheter offers easier insertion.
- Cure catheter coude tip for better quality and reliability.
- Smooth surface eyelets.
- Economical alternative for most popular types of catheters.
- Made with non-carcinogenic materials for safety.
- Product Numbers: M10C, M12C, M14C, M16C, M18C.
- French Sizes: 10, 12, 14, 16 and 18.
- Length: 16 Inch.
- Color Codes: Black, White, Green, Orange, Red, and White.
- Catheter Type: Male Intermittent Catheter.
- Style: Coude Tip.
- Application: Male Urethral Intermittent Catheter.
- Material: Plastic.
- Eyes: Fire-Polished.
- Gender: Male.
- User: Adult.
- Latex Free.
- DEHP Free.
- Manufacturer: Cure Medical.
- HCPCS Code: A4352.
Manuals and Documents
- Instruction Guide provides directions for proper application.
Catheters Without DEHP Video (1:21 minutes)
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product Questionshow do i purchase a sample? thanks!
nicoleQuestion by: Nicole Wright on Apr 29, 2016 7:34:30 PMHello Mrs. Wright: Unfortunately we do not offer samples to customers. In order to possibly receive a sample of a product we carry, it's best to contact the manufacturer directly.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jul 13, 2016 2:44:00 PM
Based on your history
- Easy to use
- Not self lubricated package
- Very comfortable to insert with no pain
- I have no cons for this catheter