Other Leukomed product(s)
Customers Also Bought
The translucent skin-like Leukomed® Control Post-Op Dressing 7323002 is ultra thin to comfortably protect and manage low exuding wounds, donor sites or stitches following surgery. BSN Medical constructs this dressing with hydropolymer material that has many important features. Hydropolymer is flexible, breathable and absorbent with an a water and virus proof protective barrier. Its ability to manage exudate provides a moist wound environment needed for faster healing.
The Leukomed Control Post-Op adhesive bandage is 3-1/8 x 6 inches and comes sterile in a box of 10. The dressing is very cost effective and requires less dressing changes with its open monitoring and water-proof construction. It can be worn up to seven days and longer dressing wear time reduces risk of surgical sight infections.
Leukomed Control Post-Op Dressings are available in a variety of sizes with lengths up to 14 inches.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy Application
- Gentle Adhesive
- Dressing Moves with Elasticity of Skin
- Protects Wound Bed from Germs
- Translucent Dressing
- View of Wound at All Times
- Manages Exudate
- Non-Bulky Dressing
- Waterproof and Virus Proof
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- Reduces Risk of SSI
- Manufacturer: BSN Medical
- Brand: Leukomed®
- Item Number: 7323002
- Size: 3-1/8 x 6 Inch
- Quantity: Box of 10
- Material: Hydropolymer
- Length of Use: 7 Days
- Indications: Surgical Wounds, Partial-Thickness Burns, Donor Sites and Lacerations
How to Apply Dressing:
- Before dressing application, use careful practices to maintain sterile environment by wearing gloves or sterilizing hands.
- Remove the transparent supportive film underneath the dressing.
- Hold the film dressing on both sides and apply over the wound site.
- Tear off the top white application support and smooth out dressing for a secure stick.
- Remove the two upper red indicators located at the center by pulling one to the left and the other to the right.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Leukomed
- Manuals & Documents
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!