Other Leukomed product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Leukomed Control Post-Op Dressings are entirely transparent to allow the patient and caregiver to monitor the wound as it heals. The transparency of the dressing allows for infection to be detected quickly and brings peace of mind. There is no need to change the dressing in order to inspect the wound.
The hydropolymer pad manages exudate and keeps the wound clean. The dressing is highly breathable and prevents skin maceration and blisters. The thin pads allows for the optimal amount of moisture under the dressing to promote healing. The spaces between the hydropolymer gel pads allow the patient to maintain a full range of motion while wearing the dressing. The Leukomed Control dressing is waterproof and can be worn while bathing or in the shower.
The Leukomed Control Post-Op Dressing is ideal for low exuding wounds, surgical wounds or lacerations that need to be monitored as they heal. You will love the secure, comfortable feel of wearing these transparent wound dressings.
Leukomed Control Features and Benefits
- Transparent film allows patient and caregiver to monitor wound
- Hydropolymer pad is also transparent and protective
- Reduced number of dressing changes required
- Simple, step-by-step application for precise placement
- Hydropolymer wound pad absorbs and manages drainage
- Provides ideal amount of moisture for wound healing
- Ultra thin and conformable to the skin
- Sterile barrier protects against water and bacteria
- Reduced risk of SSI
- Highly breathable, prevents skin maceration and blisters
- Adhesive border is gentle, yet strong
- No dressing change needed in order to inspect wound
- Indications: Low exuding wounds, surgical wounds, traumatic wounds, superficial partial-thickness burns, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions
- Length of use: 7 days
- Material: Hydropolymer
- Additional Information
Manufacturer BSN Medical Sub Brand Leukomed
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!