Specifically designed for transferring bariatric patients, Beasy "Premium" Wood Boards support and protect both patients and care-givers with an exclusive "No-Lift" transfer system. Unlike other systems, Beasy Boards' unique design features upright, dignified lateral sides and smooth surfaces. This protects caregivers' lower backs and virtually eliminates soreness and injury to patients' shoulders and arms that is typically associated with lifting and transfer.Vitality Medical also offers automated lifting systems, such as Graham-Field's Easy Lift Patient Lifting System.
Bariatric Wood Transfer Board Features and Benefits:
- Robustly made in the USA -- supports up to 600 lbs. (2300) or 650 lbs. (2000 and 2200).
- Smooth surface -- easy, smooth transfer.
- High-visibility colors -- vivid yellow, orange and green colors help care-givers keep track of boards within facilities.
- Product numbers: 2000, 2200, 2300
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs. (2000 and 2200) 650 lbs. (2300)
- Length: 28.5 Inches (2000), 35 Inches (2200) and 32 Inches (2300)
- Width: 9.5 Inches -- all models
- Thickness: 1/2 Inch -- all models
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!