The StatLock® Stabilization Device has been shown in studies to greatly improve patient outcomes and quality of care compared to traditional forms of tape and suture PICC site stabilization.
For use with peripherally inserted central catheters (PICCs), this IV Stabilizer offers great versatility and ease of use. Just lift the transparent "gull-wings" on the stabilizer, place the catheter wings over the posts, and close.
The StatLock® PICC Plus has been shown to:
- Lower the rate of IV complications by approximately 67%
- Decrease phlebitis rates by 80%
- Increase catheter dwell times from 44 hours to 98 hours
- Decrease unscheduled IV catheter restarts from 71% to 17%
- Eliminate suture related needlesticks
- Decrease material costs (-55 fewer IVs per 100 catheter starts)
- Save an average of 29 minutes per IV treatment compared to tape
The StatLock® PICC Plus meets the 2006 INS Standards that state "Whenever feasible, using a manufactured catheter stabilization device is preferred."
Available in foam and tricot polyester anchor pads, the device also comes in adult and pediatric sizes. Each StatLock® is sterile and latex-free. In short, these devices help hospitals and medical facilities save time and money while improving patient care.
- Foam or tricot polyester anchor pad
- Adult and pediatric sizes available
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!