ProFlex Back Support utilizes a weight lifter design for rigid back support. This back lifting support design supports the back of those who do heavy overhead lifting. The ProFlex Back Support is manufactured by Ergodyne, a company that focuses on products to support the workplace. This Back Support comes with patented Sticky Fingers® Stays that deliver firm continuous support to lower back and abdominal muscles, and reduce back support ride-up. The ProFlex Back Support has nonconductive stays with maximum gripping properties to reduce ride-up. The ProFlex Back Support is adjustable to provide an exact fit with detachable 1-1/2 inch-wide knit suspenders.
Ergodyne ProFlex Back Support Features & Benefits
- Patented non-conductive Sticky Fingers® stays.
- Adjustable, detachable suspenders.
- Patented power panel positioners™.
- Durable spandex body material.
- Stretchable bias binding with zig-zag stitching.
Ergodyne ProFlex Back Support Applications
- Material Handling
Ergodyne ProFlex Back Support Specifications
- Ergodyne ProFlex Back Support Model & Product ID Numbers: 1000SF, 2000SF, 11601, 11602, 11603, 11604, 11605, 11282, 11283, 11284, 11286.
- Size Options: xSmall to xxLarge
- Waist Measurement Range: Up to 25” to 46”
- Application: Back Support.
- Color: Black.
- Closure Type: Two stage closure.
- Construction: Spandex 280D
- Gender: Unisex.
- Latex free.
- Manufacturer: Ergodyne.
- Brand: ProFlex.
- HCPCS code: L0625.
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!