Water workouts help build, rebuild and maintain muscles with less soreness once you're finished. Underwater exercise kits can take it a step further, and TheraBand's Aquafins Aquatic Exercise Kit can tone and strengthen your muscles as you perform your workout underwater. Its unique design allows you to work the arms, legs back, thighs and chest. Made with Santoprene rubber, a highly-durable water resistant material, the exercise kit has high durability. You'll be able to wear these, wash them, then use them over and over without having to worry about the set breaking down.
Each kit contains two cuffs, four predator fins and a mesh carry bag for easy visibility.
Aquafins Aquatic Exercise Kit Features and Benefits
- Allows for Underwater Exercise with Easy Resistance
- Great for Regular Workout or Rehabilitation
- Tones and Strengthens Multiple Body Parts
- Creates its own Resistance with the Water
- Mesh Carry Case for Easy Visibility
- Manufacturer: TheraBand
- Total Pieces: Six
- Physical Therapy
- Regular Exercise
- Material: Santoprene Rubber
- HCPCS: A9300
- Product Number: 40048
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!