Other AirLife product(s)
Customers Also Bought
Corrugated Aerosol Tubing, manufactured by CareFusion, is a disposable tubing for respiratory patients whom require aerosol therapy.
The Corrugated Aerosol Tubing connects an aerosol nebulizer to an aerosol drainage bag. From there, on the other port on the drainage bag, this tubing connects to a patient interface to deliver the aerosol therapy.
Not only does this tubing offer flexibility and convenience during therapy, but it is also a blue tint, which allows a patient to easily view the build-up of condensation.
Depending upon your unique and individual needs, you can choose this tubing in different lengths, either segmented or non-segmented. Cuffs on all tube ends lock to 7/8" (22 mm) connections.
If this tubing does not meet your specific medical needs, check out this nebulizer tubing here.
Corrugated Aerosol Tubing Features and Benefits
- Blue tint allows patients or medical professionals to see the build-up of condensation.
- Both segmented and non-segmented options.
- Offers flexibility and convenience to meet therapeutic needs.
Corrugated Aerosol Tubing Specifications
- Product Numbers: 001420, 001421, 001422, 001426, 001427, and 001452.
- Sizes: 4, 5, 6, and 100 feet.
- Variation: Segmented and non-segmented.
- Connections: 7/8" (22 mm).
- Application: Nebulizer tubing that allows connectivity between devices.
- Manufacturer: CareFusion.
Product Information and Documents
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsHow often should this tubing be changed?Question by: melissa on Jul 22, 2019 7:47:00 AMWe have added Instructions for Use to the description. However, it does not give specific information regarding replacement. The manufacturer stated different facilities have different protocol for cleaning and changing.Answer by: Jessica Smith (Admin) on Jul 24, 2019 1:41:00 PM
Based on your history