Customers Also Bought
Corrugated Aerosol Tubing, manufactured by Allied Healthcare, is a clear, disposable tubing for specifically designed for aerosol therapy.
The Corrugated Aerosol Tubing joins an aerosol nebulizer to an aerosol drainage bag. From there, on the opposite port, this tubing connects to a patient interface which allows the successful delivery of aerosol therapy.
Depending upon your unique and individual needs, you can choose this tubing in different segmented lengths, either 12 or 72 inches.
If this tubing does not meet your specific medical needs, check out this nebulizer tubing here.
Corrugated Aerosol Tubing Features and Benefits
- Available in different lengths.
- Offers flexibility and convenience to meet therapeutic needs.
Corrugated Aerosol Tubing Specifications
- Product Numbers: 81344 and 81348.
- Sizes: 12 and 72 inches.
- Variation: Segmented and non-segmented.
- Connections: 7/8" (22 mm).
- Application: Nebulizer tubing that allows connectivity between devices.
- Manufacturer: CareFusion.
- Additional Information