Customers Also Bought
Essential Medical Supply Adjustable Toilet Safety Rails (B5040) Overview
Designed to provide additional support and stability for toilet usage, the Essential Medical Supply Adjustable Toilet Safety Rails (B5040) is an important device for the elderly and people with physical limitations. The easy-grip bars allow for gently and safely sitting down, transferring from a wheelchair, and standing up with additional and more effective supports. This is possible because the legs extend all the way to the floor. The sturdy aluminum frame can support up to 250 pounds. The B5040 toilet frame is easy to install and uninstall. Users can adjust the height of the bars to their preferred level. The width can be adjusted as well, letting this device to fit in most bathrooms.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy Anodized Aluminum Frame
- Textured Grip for Safety
- Locking Bracket Improves Stability
- Comfortable Grip on the Waterfall-Style Arms
- Increases Independence
- Allows for Easy Transfers
- Manufacturer: Essential Medical Supply
- Brand: Essential Bath Safety
- Product Number(s): B5040
- Application: Toilet Safety
- Width Between Arms: 16.75 to 19.75 inches
- Height Adjustment: 23.75 to 31.75 inches
- Weight Limit: 250 pounds
We offer other products that may be helpful for those with a limited range of motion. To help with clothes and shoes, we carry the Essential Medical Supply Combination Shoehorn/Dressing Stick. For assistance with maneuvering in and out of bed, we offer the Height Adjustable Hand Bed Rail w/ Floor Support.
Manuals and Documents
- Essential Medical Supply Catalog contains more information about Essential Medical Supply products.
- Additional Information