Vinyl Mattress Pads, by Suburban Ostomy Supply, are the ultimate barrier for fluids to protect any type of underlying mattress. These pads are superb for those with incontinence and who need a reusable underpad that is easy to clean.
This pad comes with three layers of protection including a waterproof vinyl layer on the bottom, which blocks moisture and staining. The middle layer of blended polyester and rayon absorbs and traps fluid inside the pad. On top of the mattress pad is a soft, quilted cotton layer that is best for direct contact with skin. When wetness occurs, that cotton layer will suck in the moisture to keep if from running off the sides. It will wick the moisture inside where it will stay until the underpad is cleaned.
The non-slip bottom layer will prevent the pad from folding or moving to an inconvenient location of the mattress. The greatest protection is centered in the middle of the pad where most moisture is collected.
The pad size is 34 inches by 52 inches and is colored white. It has a one year warranty with Suburban Ostomy Supply.
Suburban Ostomy Vinyl Mattress Pad Features and Benefits
- The pad has three layers of protection.
- The vinyl bottom layer is fluidproof, protecting the mattress from moisture and staining.
- The pad has a non-slip bottom to make it lay flat and stay put.
- The top layer is cotton and soft on skin.
- It is designed with extra padding in the middle.
Suburban Ostomy Vinyl Mattress Pad Specifications
- Manufacturer Number: ISG13452
- Manufacturer: Suburban Ostomy Supply
- Size: 34 Inch W x 52 Inch L
- Materials: Cotton, Rayon/Poly Blend, Vinyl
- One Year Warranty
- Additional Information
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!