1/2 mL Tuberculin Syringes come with a permanently attached needle. Manufactured by Kendall under the brand name of Monoject, the Tuberculin Syringes and Needles come with a stainless steel needle, a polypropylene hub and a polypropylene syringe barrel. The plunger tip is made of a latex free synthetic rubber. The Monoject 0.5 mL Tuberculin Syringe with Needle have a silicone lubricant on the needle to provide less friction for insertion and removal. The Tuberculin Syringes with Needle have graduations marked on the barrel of the syringe to help provide accurate medication dosage measurements. Monoject Tuberculin Syringe with Needle are latex free and sterilized for patient protection.
Kendall Monoject 0.5 mL Tuberculin Syringes with Needle Features & Benefits
- 0.5 mL Equipped with ultra comfort needles.
- Graduation markings on the syringe barrel provide more accurate dosages.
- Available with permanently attached needle.
- Needles are anti-coring.
- Individually packaged for sterility.
1/2 cc Tuberculin Syringes and Needles Specifications
- Kendall Monoject Tuberculin Syringes with Needle Product Number: 8881500105.
- Syringe Volume Options: 0.5 mL (5 cc Syringe).
- Needle Gauge: 28 Gauge.
- Needle Length: ½ Inch.
- Needle Material: Stainless Steel.
- Needle Style: Attached Needle.
- Wall Type: Regular Wall.
- Graduations: 0.01 cc Graduations.
- Safety Feature: Without Safety.
- Applications: Tuberculin Syringe with Needle.
- Single use.
- Individually packaged.
- Prop 65: Yes.
- Rigid packed.
- Manufacturer: Covidien Kendall.
- Brand: Monoject.
- UNSPSC Code: 42142611.
- HCPCS Code: A4206, A4210, A4657.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Covidien Sub Brand Monoject Ships Free No
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Starting at: $9.22
Starting at: $15.83
Starting at: $8.73
Starting at: $6.81