Customers Also Bought
Vital Signs Kit, manufactured by Hopkins Medical Products, is a top-of-the-line, single-use kit for the retrieval of diagnostic measurements, such as pulse rate, respiratory rate, temperature and more.
In addition to patient isolation, this kit is proven to significantly reduce the possibility of cross-contamination between patients, facilities, especially in an isolation environment, and medical professionals.
Each component in the kit is brightly colored so clinicians can easily and quickly identify each instrument. To further facilitate quick identification and prevent cross-contamination, there is a spot on the blood pressure cuff to write down a patient's name.
- Aneroid gauge.
- Digital thermometer.
- Dual head stethoscope.
- Pulse oximeter (depending upon the kit you purchase).
Vital Signs Kit Features and Benefits
- Available in different sizes to meet patient needs.
- Brightly colored diagnostic products for easy identification.
- Comes with or without a pulse oximeter.
- Kit is disposable.
- Perfect for use in hospitals, healthcare facilities, and home care settings.
- Single-patient use to prevent cross-contamination.
Vital Signs Kit Specifications
- Product Numbers: 695269CA, 695270CA, 695271, and 695272.
- Color: Bright and easily recognizable colors.
- Application: To prevent hospital infections and cross-contamination during the collection of vital signs.
- Manufacturer: Hopkins Medical Products.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hopkins Medical Products
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!