Customers Also Bought
Varicex Unna Boot, manufactured by Lohmann & Rauscher is a zinc-paste Unna Boot bandage which requires no pre-warming and is ready for use. Vericex stays inconspicuous and doesn’t excessively bulk. Vericex are semi-ridged, permanent Wound Dressings which stretch top better facilitate tapered limbs. Varicex are sealed individually in aluminum pouches.
Varicex Unna Boot Features and Benefits
- Bandage coated with zinc paste.
- Time-saving, ready for use.
- Slim and inconspicuous, no excessive bulking.
- Knitted bandage.
- For dressings applied in circular bandaging technique.
- "Stretch" effect great for tapered limbs.
- Easy to apply.
Varicex Unna Boot Specifications
- Varicex product numbers: 20602, 20632
- Zinc Impregnated
- HCPCS Code: A6456
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Lohmann & Rauscher
- Community Q&A
Product Questionswhat do you suggest to wear (shoes) with unnaboot?Question by: Ann Ryan on Jun 15, 2016 1:26:44 PMWe do not employ any medical professionals and therefore cannot answer any specific questions regarding this item. It's best in this case to contact your physician for a clearer answer.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 26, 2016 3:23:00 PM
Based on your history