Customers Also Bought
Vacurect Vacuum Erection Devices, manufactured by Bonro Medical, are the hassle-free, simple and effective manual vacuum penis pumps. This self-contained, one-piece pump, utilizes natural pumping action that doesn't detract from natural intimacy. The Vacurect Vacuum Therapy Erectile Dysfunction Device has been reported to have a 96% success rate in treating erectile dysfunction, Vacurect is unique from traditional vacuum therapy devices. Vacuum therapy is a safe method of achieving an erection in as quick as 60 seconds.
Operating the Vacurect Vacuum Erection Device is simple. Select the appropriate size tension ring from 5 Tension Systems included with the Deluxe Vacurect Vacuum Therapy Device. After attaching the tension system to the base of the Bonro Vacurect Pump, apply a small amount of lubricant on the head of the penis and tension system. Place the tip of the penis in the opening of the tension system and begin moving the sleeve up and down, creating a vacuum and drawing the penis through the tension system into the cylinder. Once a strong erection is achieved, simply break the seal between the vacuum and tension system to remove the pump. Leave the tension system in place for the duration of intimacy until complete.
Over the Counter Model Vacuret Model 1002 Components
- Vacurect pump and cylinder.
- Convenient storage pouch.
- 5 different sizes of tension bands.
- 2 oz. personal lubricant.
- Simple user instructions.
- 1 year product warranty.
Over the Counter Model Vacurect Model 1002 DELUXE Components
- Vacurect pump and cylinder.
- Convenient zippered travel bag.
- 10 different sizes of tension bands.
- 4 oz bottle of personal lubricant.
- 4 oz. bottle of strawberry personal lubricant.
- 2 oz. bottle of service oil.
- Lifetime warranty on the cylinder.
- This Vacurect Device meets FDA standards for Over-the-Counter vacuum therapy devices.
Bonro Medical Vacurect Vacuum Device Features and Benefits
- 96% Success Rate in Treating Erectile Dysfunction.
- Can Work in as Quick as 60 Seconds.
- Unique Natural Pump Action that Doesn't Inhibit Intimacy.
- One-Piece System That Doesn't Require Complicated Assembly.
- Immediately Ready to Use Upon Arrival.
- Non-Invasive, Non-Drug Therapy with No Harmful Side Effects.
- 5 Sizes of Tension Systems That Last 3 Years.
- Improves Penile Health by Increasing Blood Flow and Revitalizing Vascular Tissue.
- 24-Hour Product Counseling Service Through Bonro Medical at 1-877-266-7699.
According to Bonro Medical, erectile dysfunction is estimated to affect 30 million men in the United States. With a multitude of erectile dysfunction causes, the Vacurect System provides an answer to the symptoms. Rather than letting erectile dysfunction increase difficulties in life, the Vacurect OTC Device can help restore intimacy and passion into your life. Using vacuum therapy, a strong erection can be achieved for sexual intercourse.
Erectile Dysfunction Common Causes
- Prostate Cancer
- High Blood Pressure
- Vascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Kidney Disorders
- Prescription Medications
- High Cholesterol
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cigarette Smoking
- Advancing Age
- Psychological Issues
Bonro Medical Vacurect Pump Additional Information
- Bonro Vacurect Penis Pump Brochure portrays the benefits of using drug free vacuum therapy.
- Vacurect ED Pump User Instructions offers step by step procedure for effective therapy of erectile dysfunction.
- Additional Information
- Cylinder Width1.75 Inch
- Cylinder Length8.75 Inch
- Product NumberVacurect 1002
- Time60 Seconds
- ManufacturerBonro Medical
- 1002 and 1002 DELUXE1 Year
- 1002 DELUXE CylinderLifetime
Shipping & Returns
Leaves Warehouse: 1-2 business days - More details
Economy Shipping: Guaranteed 7-10 business days
Refer to our returns policy for more information.
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsAre your products export to overseas， eg Singapore ?Question by: Soh Eng Hoe on Oct 14, 2016 6:08:32 PMWe are able to ship to Singapore at a different cost than in the U.S.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 3, 2017 3:59:00 PMDoes Medicare or insurance cover Vacurct vac pumps? What do I have to do?Question by: Lynn Rockwell on Apr 23, 2017 7:25:00 PMIn an effort to keep our prices low, we do not bill Medicare or insurance companies. Feel free to contact Medicare for information about reimbursement.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Apr 24, 2017 8:23:00 AMIs the reason that you only have (5) reviews because you have not sold many or you only received (5) response?Question by: Thomas Lester on Apr 30, 2017 11:31:00 PMReviews that are left on product pages are based on customer discretion. We recommend speaking with a medical professional before making a purchase for such an item.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 26, 2017 8:59:00 AMWhy so many thumbs down on this pageQuestion by: Mike on Jun 29, 2016 4:41:00 PMReviews and approval/disapproval ratings are left up to the customer's discretion. We recommend reading through our reviews and contacting a medical professional before making a purchasing decision for this item.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Sep 28, 2016 3:55:00 PMWhat is the difference between the prescribed and non prescribed pumps?Question by: Joseph Nsiah on Jul 25, 2017 5:56:00 PMA prescription is not required to purchase any ED aids from our site.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Jan 30, 2018 8:16:00 AMHow does the RX model differ from the OTC model?Question by: Ken on Sep 5, 2015 2:31:06 PMAccording to the manufacturer a prescription model is currently not available. The item we sell, which doesn't require a prescription, is a "non-medical grade" ED device and therefore doesn't require a prescription for ordering.Answer by: Shain Gillet (Admin) on Aug 12, 2016 12:33:00 PM
Based on your history
- Ease of use, good design of function
- Too narrow of opening for larger penis with girth, wish you had a larger size!
- Penis discoloration
- Works fine
- No problem
- Size basically one-piece self-contained
- Tension bands are stiff - not flexible enough, Maybe a two-type tension band material would be better - with softer silicone against the P - IMHO