SwabCap Connector Cap by ICU Medical, SCXT3-2000 is a disinfecting cap for needlefree connectors. It provides continuous disinfection for up to seven days. Each cap is individually packaged, sterile, and ideal for needlefree use, such as the Needlefree Extension Set by ICU Medical. It has been designed with technology that helps prevent bacterial contamination. It has a colored cap, which shows visual confirmation of disinfection and a patented thread cover design that ensures bacterial cell death after 5 minutes of contact time. SwabCap makes it simple to follow infection control best practices and compliance.
Unlike other caps that only disinfect upon application, this needlefree cap continues to keep the surface bacteria free for up to seven days. The unique design helps reduce the risk of cross contamination and provides maximum patient safety.
Product Features and Benefits
- Individually Packaged and Sterile
- Maximum Disinfecting Properties
- Complies with Infection Best Practices
- Colored Cap for Visual Confirmation
- Kills Harmful Bacterial in 5 Minutes
- Keeps Surface Bacteria Free up to 7 Days
- Manufacturer: ICU Medical
- Brand: SwabCap
- Product Number: SCXT3-2000
- Application: Needlefree Connector Cap
- Disinfectant: 70% IPA
Manuals and Documents
- Product Manual contains use and care instructions.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer ICU Medical
- Community Q&A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!